Chapter 10: Truth

YO HELLO MY CHILDREN
heres a gift for literally evaporating for like a week 💀
And, no Catnap is not a yandere he's just killing everyone cus that emo ass bitch is working for that ugly ass  hand mf so. And he started with the ones annoying his bbg (dogday💀)
Also I'm not discontinuing ❤️
Anyways enjoy the chapter❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Now eat my children
☀︎︎-
"Mm?" I let out a confused and tired groan from what happened last night. I suddenly gained my conscience back and blushed at the memory. I rubbed my eyes and realised I was resting on Catnap's soft chest. I wanted to stay in the moment forever, just resting here with the one I love. With no other troubles interrupting us. I hadn't yet realised the commotion outside, another interruption..
My heart ached at the thought of another murder of our friend. It would be horrible since we know that one of us will be next soon. I wished that they would come back. That we could love peacefully without the horror of that one day we will just die and be forgotten. That couldn't happen, me and Catnap just got together. But he will protect me, I shouldn't have anything to fear but the others deaths.

Catnap opened his eyes slowly and pat my head with his paw. My tail wagged and when he stopped we got up and ready for the day. Whispers and gossip were heard straight away when I opened the door, the critters were back in their gossip circle.
When we came the others had funny faces on them, shock, laughter, terror and disgust. Me and Catnap were confused, well.. he really wasn't, maybe he knew.
"Hey uh..what's going on?.."
Catnap smiled and stared at them.
They paused and Bubba stood up and grab me by my arm, I looked over at Catnap and he wasn't too fond of Bubba doing that. He pulled me far away from the others.
"Dogday..I wish I was just seeing things yesterday.."
Yesterday?
"But.. basically me and the others were becoming concerned because you and Catnap were..missing.. and because of the incidents me and Kickin went to check on you.. I went to your house and.."
Oh no..I didn't even realise he came! Did we seriously get caught!?

He stopped and sighed he looked like he was trying to get a thought out of his head
"You know how..babies..are uhm..made.right?"
My paw covered my mouth as I tried to think of a excuse, then a purple paw moved me aside.
"Everything alright"
Bubba pulled him and whispered in his ears and Catnap paused and started laughing.
"Oh my goodness, I'm sure this is a misunderstanding, you see.. when you entered the was gas right?"
Bubba nodded
"Well.. there's some side effects from it, one being hallucinating. So you might have hallucinated that..weird..y'know"
Bubba scratched his head and looked up thinking of the possibilities and calculations from what Catnap told him, and nodded.
"Well..that's relieving to hear, sorry for the misunderstanding and I'll tell  the others"

I let put a sigh of relief and pecked Catnap on the cheek for the save.
"I owe you one kitty"
He smiled and raised a eyebrow at the name but shrugged it off. As we followed Bubba. We joined the circle and hung out with the family for the day. The clock strikes. Catnap started twitching and stood up on all fours. Fear. All I felt.
"THE HOUR OF JOY IS UPON US"
run..just run.

I opened my eyes, realising I just fell asleep on Catnap's shoulder. I jolted off him in shock and panted fast and stared at him. He stared back at me and smiled as if he knew he dream I had. He stood up and me pulled to him. He stared at the others and dragged me with him away from the rest of the critters.

"Catnap..W-who is the P-Prototype.."
He smiled and stared at me.
"He is my saviour. Our saviour."
"Catnap..What is the hour of joy..?"
"The hour of joy is what it is. A hour of joy, we're we take revenge on those who tortured us, who took everything away from us"

N/A
Im fr torturing y'all with these cliffhangers 🥰😭
Fr juicy I love this
Have a good day/night sillies😍❤️