Chapter 14: Confused

NAUUURRR NOW I HAVE TO WRITE SMUTTAHHHHH😭😭😭
I'm scared for my innocence 💀
WOBOBOBOBOB *DEEP BREATH*
ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER OBVI INCLUDES SMUT AND NO NO WORDS🤭
ENJOY🫶

☀︎︎-
Catnap stared at me with his sinister smile.
"Why are you smiling at me like that?"
(Oh I was smiling 🤭)

He didn't answer and stood in front of me. I focused on his chest rising and falling as his pants became clearer with silence. I diverted my vision to his tail, slowly flicking in the mist of quiet. He let out a long sigh as my pupils transitioned to his eyes. I could get lost in a sea of dark forever, double an eternity. He slowly made his way over to the foot of the bed as he placed a paw on the mattress. My face heated up knowing he had known my not so secret desire, it's like he could read my mind.

Gas started pouring from his mouth and rising to the ceiling above. He forcefully huffed it out as he crawled over to me. He sat over me as I pulled my arms back letting my elbows hold my body weight as Catnap came between my legs, spreading them apart. (Oh hell no☠️) He came over to my face and placed a deep kiss upon us, feeling his lips against mine (back up bruh😭) feeling his tongue slide in aggressively. (what are you on my guy🤭😭)

Silent hums of pleasure and gasps escaped my mouth as we pulled apart. I was panting heavily and I could tell I was blushing furiously. He gently placed his paws against my hips as he turned me around for a comfortable (stfu😘) position.

Smut starts here L😭💔☠️💀😔😨
"C-Catnap..? What are you.." (NO💔) I immediately felt pressure in me (HUH😭) before I could let the words out. I let out a satisfied gasp as Catnap continued to push in and out (STAWP RN AND GO TO BED😇) from behind me.

"AH! Nngh-!" (Stfu before I zip those lips dawg)
I started to become a moaning mess instead Catnap stayed silent during his actions. (Girlypop what🤭)

I ignored the outside world and focused on just me and Catnap (I'm gonna throw you across the factory if you don't shush)
I could feel him quicken his pace getting impatient as he satisfied himself (HHHH WHAT☠️) I could barely control myself and struggling to get words out from my pants and whines (no)

"Mmph...Ah-" (JIAFEI SCREAMS)

I suddenly felt very hot inside as something had been let out (SHUT YOU BITCH ASS UP😭)
Catnap let lifted off me slowly and falling onto the bed in a star shape panting heavily. I slumped onto the bed tired from the sudden exposer.(aren't you made for kids🤭)

"Still scared?"

I turned over to him with an annoyed look on my face as he chuckled and fell back down.

IM SORRY THE SMUT CHAPTERS ARE SHORT AF BUT I CANT GO ON 😭😭
BYE IM GONNA JUMP IN THE RIVER💔💔💔
<3