Ch.9

. . • ☆ . ° .• 🌙💫🔮🐈‍⬛️°:. *₊ ° . ☆

(Y/N) had gone to look for some fuel, Catnap following behind her at a safe distance. Dogday, Poppy and Kissy had stayed behind in the playcare. Anything liquid and flammable, she was going to take back with her. "Catnap? Do you know anywhere we can get some fuel? Anything flammable at all?" she was turning every box, looking for any liquid chemicals that were highly flammable. 

Catnap shook his head, not speaking. His senses were heightened and his hackles were raised, looking at every corner and jolting at every sound. He was very anxious that the prototype could come around at any corner, killing or hurting himself and (Y/N). He had to be ready to fight or flee.

(Y/N) then stepped into a room with a few forklifts. They were obviously used for transporting heavy displays or wooden pallets full of toys. She scanned the room or any jerry cans empty, or filled with fuel. Surprisingly, she did find one or two that were half full and a large amount of them were empty. The half full ones had about 10 litres each. Catnap moved them for her, placing them conveniently so they can take them back with them.

Walking over to a forklift, she felt around for the fuel tank. Opening the cap to the fuel tank, she could smell the diesel and could see the glint of it in the dimly lit room. Opening an empty jerry can, she looked up at Catnap. "If you can, could you tip the forklift please?" Catnap walked over to the lift, slipping a paw under the forklift and lifting it up slightly, using his other paw for support. He didn't tip it enough that it would fall on her, ensuring he had a good grip on the machinery. It made (Y/N)'s eyes widen at how strong he was. For a cat with such skinny limbs, he was very strong!

"Thanks, Catnap." (Y/N) angled the jerry can, collecting the fuel until it reached the 20 litre mark. "That's it! Thank you." Pulling away, Catnap placed the forklift down as quietly as he could. "Is this enough? Pass it." Catnap extended his claws to the jerry can (Y/N) just filled, twisting the cap on it and passing it to him. he looped the other two jerry cans through his tails to avoid (Y/N) carrying all the weight. She shouldn't have to carry or commit to any of this, it wasn't her mess to clean up.

"Let's go."

. . • ☆ . ° .• 🌙💫🔮🐈‍⬛️°:. *₊ ° . ☆

"That was quick. Did you find some?" Dogday shuffled his body around to face (Y/N) and Catnap who had returned after an hour or so. Catnap placed the jerry cans on the floor, sitting away from Dogday. "It was surprisingly easy to find. I suppose when the building is just left suddenly, there'd be stuff left behind." (Y/N) sat down beside Catnap, stretching her limbs which cracked and popped.

Poppy hopped over. "That's good. We just need to bring him out of hiding. But really, we need to rest before we challenge him. We can lure him into a room, dump the gasoline on him and use (Y/N)'s flare gun to set fire to him." she explained her plan, which actually sounded doable.

"Who's gonna dump the diesel on him? He'd notice straight away." Dogday asked, scratching behind his ear. "Maybe an ambush from above?" he suggested. That sounded like it could work. Catnap pitched in, thinking this idea could possibly work. "He lacks a sense of smell. He would not smell the diesel. It is dark enough for him not to notice what it is." However, it will be very difficult to trick such an intelligent being.

(Y/N) felt herself becoming tired, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Angel, why don't you go rest? We'll talk to you about the plan later." Dogday proposed, crawling over to pat her back gently. "Ah, that would be great, thanks. I won't be long, I promise." (Y/N) got up and walked into home sweet home to go and find a bed to rest in a bed, turning to wave them all goodnight. Catnap went to follow her, but Dogday stopped him, putting his hand out in front of him. "Leave her, Catnap. She'll be fine." The feline looked down at him angrily, but he sighed and relaxed, laying down with his back facing them all.

(Y/N) looked around each room, looking for a bed that didn't look soiled or too small. However, her eyes landed on a large figure with a mechanical body and pure white eyes staring at her from one of the rooms. "Hello, (Y/N)." It was the prototype. How long had he been hiding there!? Before she could scream, make any sound, he smacked her against the side of the wall, hitting her forcefully with his mechanical body. 

She yelped in pain as the prototype barged her, making her hit her head hard against the wall. (Y/N) began feeling extremely dizzy as she crumpled to the floor, shaking from the sudden force. Her vision faded and her body became weak, the prototype stole her away just as quickly and quietly as he entered the playcare. Nobody had even noticed him enter or leave as he listened to their entire plan. Catnap's justification of him hearing everything they say was absolutely correct. They were all now threats that he had to eliminate, striking at the one person who they believed would save everyone from this place- (Y/N).

She, in fact, offered him various materials to take with every dead toy that followed in her wake. Huggy's teeth, Mommy's elastic body. (Y/N) was very useful and her way of killing fascinated the Prototype. It was almost admiration. Before he left, he stopped and left a note for the rest of them to find when they realised (Y/N) was gone

The note was written in black, messy handwriting on an old piece of paper. It simply said the words:

"I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. "