Ch.12

(Hello loves! I'm so sorry for the delays in chapters!! Being back at college means I have a lot less free time! I will try to upload chapters every week if possible!! ❤️)

. . • ☆ . ° .• 🌙💫🔮🐈‍⬛️°:. *₊ ° . ☆

(Y/N) was beginning to get worried for Poppy, Dogday, and Kissy. They hadn't been back after an hour of her and Catnap waiting. "Maybe we should go and look for them. It's been a while now." She spoke, her face really hurting, but she pushed aside her pain, wanting to look for their friends.

Catnap nodded at her idea. It also wasn't a good idea to stay in the same place for too long. "Yes." He replied, standing on his thin limbs before stretching, his bones clicking loudly. "But stay close." He didn't want her to face the Prototype again alone - another blow to her head, and she'd die immediately or even more injured than she already is.

(Y/N)'s head was throbbing, so Catnap made her ride on his back so they could search quicker and she could rest her head. Catnap sniffed the air, finding an odd, coppery scent in the direction of the Playcare. Just in case, he looped his tail through a spare jerry can, taking it with them in case there was a conflict.

Regarding the scent, it smelt far from the Playcare, almost in the direction of the caverns. The feline followed the direction of the smell, (Y/N) sat upright on his back.

. . • ☆ . ° .• 🌙💫🔮🐈‍⬛️°:. *₊ ° . ☆

Catnap got to the caverns, the scent of blood very strong. Walking along the metal platforms, he stepped in something warm. Cocking his head, he looked at his paw and saw it dripping blood with small, orange hairs attached.

(Y/N) looked at the railings to the platforms, seeing hints of pink fur. Her mind was racing. "Catnap." She said, shaking his shoulder to catch his attention. He made a "hm" noise, seeing her point towards bloodied pieces of porcelain on the floor. Catnap was taking absolutely no chances. He knew the others had died, he could already tell. "We need to go now. Hold on." Catnap crouched and leapt towards the higher up platforms, jumping higher and higher until he could begin to climb the cavern, claws gripping into the stone as (Y/N) clutched onto him, her arms around his neck gently.

"Is this a shortcut?" (Y/N) asked, hearing the stones grind and crumble under Catnaps strong, sharp talons. Catnap nodded, not really replying as he was concentrating on climbing. The higher they got, Catnap spotted a large vent system, crawling through there. (Y/N) recognised it. This was the vent huggy chased her through! "How did you know there was this shortcut?"

Catnap, for the first time, actually chuckled, but it quickly faded. "There is lots about this place you don't know, (Y/N)."