Ch.10

(How on earth did this book become #2 in Xreader?! You're all so amazing! 😭😭😭)

(Also a question for all of you, my loves! What other poppy playtime books would you like to see from me? ❤️❤️)

. . • ☆ . ° .• 🌙💫🔮🐈‍⬛️°:. *₊ ° . ☆

(Y/N) awoke in a large, warm room, surrounded by blankets and pillows that shielded her body and head. Her entire skull felt like it was thrombin from the trauma earlier.

The Prototype turned around, seeing she was finally awake. His heavy body lumbered over to her, bowing his large head. "Ah, (Y/N). My deepest condolences about my ways of retrieving you."

"You cracked my skull, you stupid machine." (Y/N) felt extremely dizzy still, not moving from her position. Under her eyes were bruises, signalling that the head had been damaged and something was wrong. She felt extremely nauseous, not fighting as the Prototype leant down in front of her, feeling her forehead with his needle - thin fingers.

"Ah, I forgot the simple flesh cannot withstand trauma to the skull. However, your body has been quite damaged. You are broken (Y/N), yet you persist. You am in need of someone to fix you. Such an intelligent specimen such as you should be preserved. Your friends did not uphold to the catering need of your human flesh. However, I will offer you the service. Fix what is broken."

The prototype's lair was packed full of medical stuff that could be used to fix and soothe (Y/N)'s injury. He extended his long arms and grabbed some painkiller capsules and a bottle of water. "Take these. You will feel much better." Since (Y/N) was so weak, he aided her in swallowing the capsules, but allowed her to drink as much water as she wanted.

"You know, (Y/N). You should've died all those years ago. If we didn't get to, your intellect would've considered you a suitable candidate for the Bigger Bodies Initiative. I sent my followers to kill you, tried every trick in the book and you escaped death." The prototype had sliced off her shirt, not for reasons of ill-intent, but just so he could observe her injuries.