Love hurts, but also heals

This short story will go about the feelings of Isha and Shantanu after their fight.

"Bhale hi maine tumhe maaf kardiya, lekin bhooli main kuch bhi nahi

"Bhale hi maine tumhe maaf kardiya, lekin bhooli main kuch bhi nahi."

"Jis dard ko tum bardaasht karne ke baat karrahe ho nah, uss dard ko Main saalon se jhel rahin hoon. Dard aur taqleef kabhi mera saath chodte hi nahi, isiliye maine bhi unke saath jeena seekh liya"

"Aur kya kehrahe the tum, jab main chahati hoon toh main aati hoon aur jab main chahati hoon toh main jaati hoon, nahi, jab tum mere saath nahi dete toh main jaati hoon, aur jab tum bulaate ho toh main aati hoon."

"Tumhare liye zindagi nah, ek play aur pause button ke tarah hogaya. Jab chaahe rishta ko pause kardiya aur jab chaahe rishta ko play karke wahi se hi shuru kardiya. Arreh samajhte kyun nahi ho tum, ki yeh rishta marchuki hai. Aur mare hue rishte ko kaandhe pe leke nahi chalte, balki usse jalakar aage badhte hai, waise hi jaise main aage badh chuki hoon."

Isha's word were echoeing in Shantanu's head and heart. He sat on the couch in the living room. He felt hurt and guilty both at the same time.

It was as if his heart broke into pieces when she said that the relationship between them died. No, that couldn't be true, right. He remembered the hug of them when she returned to Ramtek. The way she said that he should take care of himself showed that she still cared about him.

The way she still shared her pain only with him, showed that she still trusted him with everything she had. The way she said on the phone call : "Hamesha main hi kyun ladoon, kabhi tum bhi toh kuch karo, chodkar aa jao nah sab kuch, mere paas aa jao nah," Showed that she still needed him.

Shantanu was in a dillema. At times it felt like Isha was happy to be with him and at times it felt like she didn't even want to see him.

He knew he had wronged her. He should have stayed with her, he should have taken a stand for her, he should have supported her. He was wrong in any way.

But at the moment, everything was so difficult for him to even process what was happening. Their happy world turned upside down in just a moment.

One side was his wife. The woman who always made him happy, always was there for him. She was his woman. In no words Shantanu could explain what Isha meant to him.

Isha accepted Shantanu the way he was, with all his perfections and imperfections. Her attitude and strict rules were for the world. Before him she was herself. The attitude was there, because come on, it's Isha Bhosale. But the way she always told him every single thing. The way she always seeked help from him, the way she always seeked support from him, the way she would hug him whenever she was sad or happy. The way they both formed a perfect pair with their own imperfections. It all was a great feeling, a great life he had back then.