A bond that never breaks

This short story will go about Isha and Ishan.

This pic is from Twitter

This pic is from Twitter. All the credit goes to the respective editor of this beautiful picture.❤️

The beautiful family of three had taken place on the sofa. Everyone was adoring the beautiful family.

"Mr. Ishan Bhosale, aapko apne parents ke achievements par kuch kehna hai?" The interviewer asked Ishan.

Ishan looked calmly in the eyes of the interviewer, even though his heart rate was so high at this point. He told himself multiple times that he only went there for the sake of his college. Still it felt like that's not the only reason. Since he got to know about the truth of his mother, he was broken.

He didn't know how to react. He was confused. Since the day his mother had left him, the only person who was there for him was akkasaheb. He only heard her side of the story since he was just 8 years old. Was it all a lie then? It was all very confusing for him.

"Mr. Ishaan, aapko apne parents ke achievements par kuch kehna hai? Kya aapko unke achievements par garv nahi hai? The interviewer asked again, pulling Ishan out of his thoughts.

Isha and Shantanu looked at their son with hope in their hearts. Shantanu just wanted to hear what Ishan has to say for Isha. He was so happy when he saw Ishan walking in the interview room. When Isha decided to return to Pune, he had asked her to stay, with the believe that Ishan will change. He will now understand his mother and ask for forgiveness for everytime he had been rude to her. But he didn't. In fact he declared Akkasaheb as his aai in front of the whole media.

Isha on the other hand, was happy to see her son here. She was broken when she saw Ishan hurt, because of Savi's play. She was broken when she saw him broken and hurt. And her heart broke in even more pieces when she saw Ishan on the tv accepting only akkasaheb as his aai. It was so hurtful for her.

Only she knew how much courage she had brought into getting herself together and showing up here for the project on which Shantanu and Isha had worked together. Her heart ached so much. It was even visible on her face and eyes. When she saw Ishan walking in, it felt like her heart skipped a beat. A unwanted hope grew inside her. Unwanted because everytime she had hoped that she would get a little love from Ishan her hopes were crashed.  So while sitting there  she constantly told herself not to hope for something which wasn't going to happen.

"Main  proud hoon apne baba ke achievements par" Ishan said, pulling both Isha and Shantanu out of their thoughts. Isha just stared out in the space. Her heart aching at the fact that Ishan didn't say anything about her. Was he only proud of his father?