A birthday date

*This short story will go about Isha’s birthday

*This short story will go about Isha’s birthday. Forget about the things happened between Isha-Ishan.

12th December 2023, 11.30h
Isha sat on her bed in her room, reading a book. Or let’s say pretending to read a book. In reality she was in deep thoughts as her birthday was just in 30 minutes!

Excitement run through every vein in her body. For years, she had celebrated her birthday only with Savi. But this year, she was in Pune. She was with her husband.

At this moment nothing else mattered. She was happy that Shantanu was here with her. If Shantanu was the only person, she could celebrate her birthday with, it was enough.

She impatiëntly waited. She looked at clock, hanged in the room. 11.35h. O God, why was the time going so slow.

Shantanu on the other side, was busy in the kitchen making a little birthday cake for his wife. He had made a little chocolate cake in the shape of a heart. On the top of it, he had putten pieces of strawberry.

On the cake, he had written in beautiful letters: Happy birthday, my jwalamukhi wife.

He smiled as he read this. Yeah, a jwalamukhi she was, a cute one. He quickly cleaned the kitchen, as he saw that there are just 10 minutes left for her birthday…

___________________________________________________

00.00h, ISHA’S BIRTHDAY!!🥳🥳🥳❤

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Isha, happy birthday to you.” Shantanu entered the room singing this, with the cake in a beautifully decorated plate.

Isha looked up at him surprisingly. She didn't think that Shantanu would bake a cake to surprise her at 00.00 O’clock. Her heart filled with love and admiration for her husband.

Shantanu, yeh cake, tumne mere liye banayi hai?”

Nahi toh, tumhare peeche deewar par joh chipkali hai nah, uske liye.”

Chipkali, kidhar hai chipkali.” Isha almost shouted, hurriedly standing up from the bed. Shantanu began to laugh. Isha glared at him as she understood that he was trying to scare her.

Breaking news, sabko darane wali Dr. Isha Bhosale chipkali se darr gayi!!” Shantanu said as if making an announcement. He walked towards the bed and placed the plate with the cake gently on the bed.

He sat down and said: “Abhi bhi kyun khadi ho, aa jao, baitho, cake cut karte hai, birthday woman.”

Isha seated down at the bed and looked smilingy at the cake till she noticed my jwalamukhi wife. She narrowed her eyes at the cake and then looked confusingly at Shantanu.

Yeh yaha jwalamukhi wife kyun likha tumne?”

Haa toh ho nah tum, mere jwalamukhi wife.”