Becoming each other support.

Few days after everyone got to know about IshVi marriage

Reeva hesistantly walked into the college cantine. As she walked in she heard the whispers between the people as they saw her walking in.

A girl whose marriage was broken just a day before her marriage day. People had to gossip, they had to remind her about her pain every single day, even though she hasn't forgotten anything. But the way these people looked at her and talked about her was very painful. It looked like she was the main topic of their daily gossip.

Ignoring that, she took a deep breath and ordered a coffee and a cheese sandwich. She went to an empty table and took place.

She permitted herself to think about the incident that happened few minutes ago.

Flashback
As soon as Reeva entered the college, she saw the people looking weird at her and talking. She knew what this all was about. She decided to ignore everything and just concentrate on her work. Her workplace what once was her favorite place, because Ishan was there, was now a place where she got reminded of her worst nightmare. The marriage of Savi and Ishan.

She walked into the classroom for her first lecture. She noticed that Savi's seat was empty, but ignored it. She started the class.

"May I come in, ma'am?" She heard Savi's voice. She was breathing fast as if she came running to the class. Reeva saw the vermilion and the nuptial chain. Something she wished would be hers. Infact, just three days ago, she had believed that those things were hers. But everything was broken just in fraction of seconds.

Only she knew how difficult it was to see someone else as Ishan's wife. It was as if every memory she spent with Ishan came in front of her eyes, but now she wasn't in the picture. Savi was there with him. And it hurted her.

Taking a deep breath she gave Savi the permission to enter the class. Savi quietly came and took place in her seat. It was clear that she was also dealing with a difficult time.

Reeva continued the class. After some minutes the bell rang, indicating that her class was over now. "Okay class, this was it for today. Please revise for the next time, I will ask questions regarding this subject."

She took her back and books and walked outside the class. Just as she was exiting the classroom, she bumped into someone. Her back and books all fell down on the floor.

Irritated from this she said: "Dekke nahi chal sakte ho k..." She went quiet as she looked up and saw the person. It was Ishan. Even now it felt as if her heart skipped a beat seeing him.