XII

Narrator

"You can't do that!!!" Haerin yelled at the hospital staff.

"Haerin, it's what's right!" Yoongi yelled.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!" Haerin kept yelling.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY BEST FRIEND. THE ONLY PERSON I'VE EVER LOVED!! YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY SAFE PLACE!!!" Haerin was crying in pure agony.

"Y/N'S BEEN MOSTLY DEAD FOR OVER A YEAR. WE CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!" Karina yelled in exhaustion.

Karina had been at the hospital with Haerin for over 6 months. She paused her life and decided to be Haerin's older sister during her hardest time.

Karina felt a sense of duty, as she always did, to be there for Haerin when Y/n wasn't able to.

But the situation was getting too much for everyone.

- Y/N POV -

The weekend had quickly come around again. It was nice and calm, and I was watching the game on TV.

Karina had come by early in the morning to make breakfast. So, she was cuddled up in my arms, yelling at the TV.

"Y/n-ssi?" Haerin suddenly interrupted the best play of the game.

"Yeah?" I answered a bit annoyed.

"What is it, Kitty?" Karina sweetly responded.

I hated being interrupted while I was watching games on TV.

"Umm..., I just wanted to ask about the... umm... paint color in my room," Haerin started to mumble.

I wasn't paying much mind to what Haerin was saying. She was going on about something, like she always does, but all of a sudden...

I heard Jimin saying... "Yeah, we can totally decorate your room the way you like!"

I shook myself out of my zone and looked at Karina a bit confused. "You're doing what now?" I asked a bit confused.

"Ummm, I want to decorate my room. I want it to feel like home," Haerin answered.

I looked at her a bit unsure.

I wasn't sure how to feel about her changing the home I had grown up in. Everything was left the way it was supposed to be.

I was almost about to refuse, when Karina suddenly said... "Y/n will go to the store for some snacks while we figure out what to do with your room."

I looked at Karina a bit confused, but she looked at me in the way she does when I'm being clueless.

Of course, I couldn't refuse my girlfriend...

So, I made sure to start recording the game before walking to the store down the street.

"Get some ice cream!" Jimin yelled as I walked out of the house.