XXXV

Narrator

Haerin couldn't understand why she didn't like seeing Y/n with Karina, but she did understand that she didn't like the way Eunwoo was talking about her.

She especially didn't like the way Eunwoo was talking about her to Y/n.

Haerin didn't want Y/n to get the wrong idea about her relationship with Eunwoo.

They were just work buddies. They were just in the same industry together.

Nothing more.

- Karina POV -

Haerin was out again.

"Eunwoo-ssi," she suddenly started mumbling in her sleep.

"Eunwoo?" Yoongi looked at me confused.

I raised an eyebrow and turned to look at Yoongi confused.

"Maybe she's dreaming of like- Idk- Y/n beating the shit out of him?" I questioned out loud.

"D-don't touch Y/n!" Haerin started tossing and turning.

"Maybe she's dreaming of our first vacation together!" Yoongi started snapping his fingers.

"Huh?" I was a little confused.

"Haerin and Y/n were all cute and jealous together," Oppa began to explain.

"It's funny. Y/n couldn't stand the fact that Eunwoo was hitting on Haerin, and Haerin couldn't stand the fact that Minji was trying to flirt with Y/n," Yoongi had a sad smile on his face.

"I wonder if they're both just dreaming of each other?" Yoongi huffed under his breath.

"I hope so," I sighed out.

"Wouldn't it be cute if they could meet again in their dreams?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I guess," I looked at him confused.

"I wonder if all of this would be different if they got the chance to start over?" Yoongi exhaled deeply.

I thought about it for a second...

And smiled when I thought of my answer.

Besides Haerin, I was the one person who knew Y/n the best. "Knowing Y/n, I don't think they'd want the story to end any other way," I smiled to smile.

Haerin was too precious to Y/n for things to end any other way.

Y/n may not remember the start or much of what happened before they got married, but Y/n still loved Haerin the same way.

It was almost heartbreaking that they didn't get more time together.

Yoongi took a deep breath. "Yeah," he answered.

The room got quiet for a second...

And suddenly,

Yoongi was aggressively typing on his laptop.

It seemed like he had gotten a new idea for his manga.

- Haerin POV -

"Yes!!" I gave Y/n a high five.

We had managed to get an old Wii going at the beach house and everyone flooded into the living room to play.

"Our turn!" Eunwoo gave Y/n and me a smirk.

Y/n pulled me back into their arms and we both watched as Karina unnie and Eunwoo-ssi played these bowling rounds.

"Y/n and Haerin are so going to win. Wooohooo!!" Dani unnie excitedly yelled.

Everyone was waiting to see who's team was going to with. Me and Y/n or Karina unnie and Eunwoo.

I attentively watched as Y/n held me in their arms.

I was unconscious wrapping my arms around Y/n and resting my head on their chest. Watching as Karina unnie hit a strike.

"Aaahh~" I screeched. 

Y/n just gently rubbed my arm as we watched.

"If they get a spare they could win!" Hanni unnie yelled in excitement.

Hanni unnie was the first one to think Eunwoo and Karina unnie would win.

"Booooo!!!" Y/n yelled as they gently covered my ears.

I just giggled at their cute reaction to us losing.

"It's rigged!!" I played along.

"BOOOOOO!!!" Managernim and Yoongi Oppa started to side with us.

Hyein was just laughing at the whole situation.

"Rematch! The game glitched a couple of times!!" Dani unnie started to defend us.

"No, I'm tired!" Y/n started to whine.

Suddenly, Y/n started to get off the sofa and I was forced to get off of them.

That's when I realized how tightly we were holding onto each other.

"Booooo!!" Minji unnie started to tease Y/n.

"I'm tired. I'm sorry!" Y/n laughed a little.

Everyone teased Y/n a little about going to bed, but they didn't mind it much. On the other hand, I felt uneasy that Y/n was leaving me alone with everyone else.

Y/n walked into their bedroom for the stay and I suddenly realized how clingy we were being during the game.

"Okay, our turn!" Hanni unnie pulled Minji unnie to play with her.

"Haerin-ei be on my team!" Dani unnie pulled me off the sofa.

I played along with my Unnies, Hyein, and the rest of the guests for a while but I started to get tired sooner than everyone else.

I was fighting my tiredness for a bit. I didn't want to be rude and ruin the energy of the night. That's until Yoongi oppa quietly told me, "Go head to bed, Frog. You and Dongsaeng must be really tired."

I nodded in response and quietly headed to bed.

I didn't have the energy to even change, so I just crawled into bed without thinking.

- Y/N POV -

I was tossing and turning in bed for a while. Something felt wrong about leaving Haerin behind with Eunwoo in the room.

But, I knew that Haerin was yet to even be comfortable with me.

After a bit, I managed to start drifting into sleep.

I was just about to fall asleep deep into the night, when Haerin suddenly walked into my room. She cutely rubbed her eyes before crawling into bed with me.

"Are you alright?" I tried to ask.

Haerin just nodded and cutely grabbed my arm to wrap around her.

"Haerin, are you alright?" I tried to ask again.

"Yes, baby," Haerin turned to nuzzle into my chest.

"Baby?" I asked a bit confused.

"Mhm," Haerin sleepily nodded her head.

I couldn't tell if Haerin was being serious or not, but either way...

I was happy that Haerin was in my arms.

-

-

--

-

-

-

-