CHAPTER 5

After reaching Seoul his uncle picked him up . Then he introduced him with his son V who is same age as jungkook. V agreed to share same room with jungkook as jungkook matched his vibe .

V lives with his father only as his mother died when he was 5 . In his father eyes he is a very good boy and topper in school . But he is a good boy only in house not in school . Yes he is good in studies but he always make his girlfriends to do his homework. He has lots of girlfriends in school just as jungkook that why when he a had talk with jungkook he matched his vibe .

Jungkook also talked to Jimin and jimin was feeling sorry for him. He was blaming himself for all this and he promised jungkook that he will convince his father and come to Seoul in two days .

Jungkook also told about Jimin to V and he was very happy to find friends like him.

So , tomorrow is jungkook's first day at new school. He is very excited. V told him that there are so many beautiful girls in school whom he will love to fuck . V also told him that he has many girlfriends as timepass just for fuck but his real girlfriend is Mia whom he loves by heart. Then they both talked whole night just to know each other better.

NEXT DAY MORNING.....

Mr.Bang ( V's father and jungkook's uncle) : " jungkook it's your first day at school, focus on your studies and don't make me feel guilty in your father eyes. I promised him that I will take good care of you"

JK : " don't worry uncle I will not do anything that will make you  low in my father's eyes " he said winking at V who winked back.

V : " don't worry dad , I am with him I will take good care of him " . He said and his father nodded and served them breakfast.

After eating they both went to school . V showed jungkook his new school and he was very happy but he missing Jimin . No problem, he will come day after tomorrow.

TIME SKIP ....

SIR : " good morning class , today I will introduce you to a new student. He is a transfer Student" he said and the whole class got excited to meet the new student.

Meanwhile yn was sitting on the first bench as she is a topper in her class. She is not interested in new student as the whole class was whispering about the new student. She just rolled her eyes and glued her eyes again on books .

SIR : " jungkook please come inside" he said and jungkook came . Whole class gasped looking at him specially girls . " Keep quiet class , this is Jeon jungkook your new classmate. I hope you will help him in studies" he said and asked jungkook to introduce himself.

JK : " hello , my name is Jeon jungkook" he said confidently.

Hearing his deep voice yn felt a spark in her body . She slowly lifted her eyes up and her eyes got stuck on the male standing in front of him introducing himself. She couldn't move her eyes off him. He was really handsome. Handsome is just a mere word in front of him. She never felt anything for boys but looking at him she lost her consciousness. She was looking at his lips ohh God how perfectly they were moving. And his deep voice. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach. He introduced himself and she didn't listen anything expect his name as she was too lost in him.

SIR : " so it's your ist day jungkook yn is our class topper she will help you to cover syllabus " he said pointing at yn who was totally lost in him like she saw a boy for the first time . " So yn will you help him and give him notes " . He said but she didn't listen anything. The girl behind her pinched her and she got out off her thoughts as she saw jungkook was looking at her as she was staring at him for too long .
" Yn i am asking you something . Will you help him to cover syllabus. Its okk if you are not comfortable"