CHAPTER 6

It was 7 in the morning and yn was all ready for school. She was so excited to meet jungkook again. Her eyes were longing to see him again. She was getting ready really fast because she wants to see him as soon as possible.she put her lip balm that her friend Aria gave her into the bag " I'll apply it in the bus " she mumbled happily as she doesn't want her father to scold her again so it's better to apply it behind his back .

Meanwhile her mother came to wake her up as her school starts at 8 . She opened the door and her eyes widened seeing yn all ready while packing her bag " yn from where did the sun arise today" her mother said shocked as every morning she had to spent atleast half an hour to wake her daughter up.

Yn laughed " mom, we have an early class today that's why" she lied . She was feeling guilty for lying to her mother but she couldn't do anything .

ANNIE : " but you didn't tell me about it yesterday"

YN : " i forgot" she said nervously as her face went red . She doesn't want her mom to doubt her.

ANNIE: " okay then come downstairs. I gonna prepare your breakfast" she said and went downstairs to prepare her breakfast.

Yn exhaled a long breathe after her mom left . She was feeling very guilty for lying but she couldn't do anything because her heart was not listening to her . Her heart was keep singing jungkook's name . She was ready to risk Everything for him. She knew he was not a good boy because of his previous acts with the girls but she couldn't control herself. She just wants to see him , talk to him then her heart will find peace.

She happily put the notes into her bag as she was thinking about jungkook. Today she will give these notes to him. She was really excited to meet him again.

After picking up her bag she went to mirror and checked herself last time then she brought her hand to her face which jungkook held yesterday while handshaking with her and give it a tight kiss *ummaahhhhh*  she chuckled to herself.

In V's house.....

V : " hey , jungkook did you find and girlfriend in school" he asked having his breakfast . His father left for work early today and now they both were alone at home.

JK : " not yet , I am waiting for jimin . Then we both will fuck girls together" he said munching his sandwich. " Without him I don't feel like doing anything" he was missing him but it's okk he will come tomorrow.

V : " ohh, btw dad will come home at night or maybe tomorrow as he went to different city for work. So, I m thinking about bringing my girlfriend home . It's really a long time I didn't meet her and I m missing her " he said sadly it's really a long time since he met Mia and he was really missing her.

Mia study in different school as V . He met her 2 yrs ago in a wedding. She is one year younger than V and she loves him very much. She also wants to meet him as it's been a long time since they last met. V told her yesterday night that If his father will leave for work today then he will bring her home . He also told her to bring some clothes in her bag as he can't bring her home in school uniform and she agreed.

JK : " what if uncle came " he said rising an eyebrow at him.

V : " I want a favour from you jungkook"

JK : " what "

V : " listen , you will sit on terrace and if you find dad's car coming then just call me . I will take her out from the back door  "

JK : " no, what if your dad find out he will tell my father . I don't want to get beaten again "

V : " please jungkook i promise I will help you too when you find a girlfriend " he said with pleading eyes and jungkook couldn't say no . " Thankyou bro " he said happily and hugged him. He then broke the hug " okk then I am going to bring her okay, call me if anything went wrong" he said and jungkook nodded.

Meanwhile yn was sitting in the class while her eyes was stuck on the door. She was waiting for him impatiently . Everyone came in the class but there is no trace of him . She waited and waited and waited but he didn't come. The bell rang and sir came as the first period started but he didn't come.

Her heart clenched. Her eyes got watery . Sir was teaching but she doesn't feel like studying. She just wanted to go home and without her knowing tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Sir : " yn , what happened" he asked worriedly seeing her crying.

Yn : " sir ....I'm not feeling well. Can I get a day off " she said wiping her tears .

Sir : " sure yn , write an application then you can go " he said as he continued to teach.

She started writing application with trembling hands.  She doesn't know what's happening with her. How can a mere guy affect her this much that she can't be able to spend a day without seeing him. Her heart was clenching while tears were rolling down her cheeks. Whole class was looking at her but she doesn't care as she let the tears to drop.

After reaching home her mom asked why she came early and she again lied that she got her periods that's why she came early.

She layed on bed while thinking about him. She was missing him and she fell asleep.

She opened her eyes when she heard a knock on the door . She checked time as it was 8 . She rubbed her eyes and got off the bed. She opened the door and her mother got inside.

ANNIE : " yn your dad has came , come downstairs and have you dinner" she said and yn nodded.

After having dinner she again sat on her bed hanging her face low untill her phone Buzzed. She picked her phone up and her eyes widened as a wide smile appeared on her lips . It was jungkook, he messaged her.

JK:
Hey yn how are you?
Actually I couldn't come school today. Can you send me notes or can you hand it over to me now . Actually I really need it .

Jungkook was pressured by his uncle as he asked him why isn't he studying. He asked him to study otherwise he will tell his father. So , to study he need notes . He will not study he will just keep the notes in front of him so his uncle will thought that he is studying.

YN's hands were trembling. She can say no to him but she doesn't want to because she was longing since the morning to see him and when she got the chance she is ready to take the risk.

                                             Yn....

                          Hii... I m fine . If you         have time then you can take it i will send you address .

JK ....

Ohh thanks...

She send him adress and he said he will be there in 10 mins . Now her heart was beating really fast and her hands were all sweaty due to nervousness and fear. Fear of her father what if he find out  . But she kept her all thoughts aside once her phone again ringed signalling that he arrived. She locked her door from inside as the turn the water tab on so that her parents would think that she is in bathroom as she jumped off the window holding the notes tightly. She had never done this before but for this mere guy she is ready to risk her life just to see him.

Sorry for boring chapter....

Next part will be fun🥰🥰

I will upload tomorrow....

Bye byee good night 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Please don't forget to vote 💜💞💞💞💞