CHAPTER 28

Annie was fuming with anger. How can his husband take every decision on his own . She is her daughter too. She always have some rights on her daughter. She will not let her go away from her. So, after feeding dinner to yn and making her sleep, she went to her husband angrily.

She opened the door of their bedroom as she saw her husband working on his laptop sitting on the couch. She went to him angrily as she snatched the laptop from his hold and keep it aside.

ANNIE: " listen, my yn is not going anywhere" she said angrily.

Her husband: " I have made my decision" he said calmly as he again tried to pickup his laptop.

ANNIE : " I have made my decision too . You can't take every decision on your own. She is my daughter too . I'll not let her go away from me " she yelled on his husband making him angry as well.

Her husband: " don't make me mad , I have decided already and it's for her good " he said as he stood from the couch and started walking towards the bed as he doesn't want to start a fight again.

ANNIE: " i will drink poison,if you send her to hostel" she said as she was in no mood to listen to her husband today.

Her husband: " you are spoiling her more . It's all happening because of you . Did you see how she didn't unlock her phone " he said as he turned around facing her face.

ANNIE: " you scared my poor baby that's why she forgot her password. She has told me everything " she said making eye contact with her husband " I'm telling you last time, if you send her to hostel,i will drink poison " .

Her husband: " ohh god , do whatever you want okay , spoil her more and if anything happens in future then I'll see you " he said as he got angry and walked from there shutting the door harshly.

Finally a smile appeared on Annie's face as she changed her husband's decision by threatening him.

................

Meanwhile yn is laying between jungkook's legs in her room. Her head is resting on his chest as his one hand is wrapped securily around her waist and other is stroking her hair.

Actually jungkook was feeling worried for yn . He called her soo many times but her phone was off . He got more worried so he decided to see her. He came to her room through window as usual and found yn was crying while hugging her knees and as soon as she saw him she hurriedly ran towards him and hugged him tightly and when he saw her face . His blood boiled looking at the slap marks on her face . She was crying continuously and told him that her father beated her and broke her phone also. He was feeling soo angry but he can't beat his father as he loves his ass and doesn't want to die this early. So, he consoled her and finally after crying for a good amount of time,she stopped crying now.

Yn : " jungkook" she whispered slowly.

JK : " hmm " he hummed as he pecked her head.

Yn : " take me with you please. I don't wanna stay here " she said as she remembered how her father slapped her and said he will kill her.

JK : " cupcake , don't say this " he said as he got shocked listening to her.

Yn : " you  don't love me either that's why you don't want to take  me with you" she said weakly as tears started building in her eyes.

JK : " don't say this baby, I love you soo muchh . I'll take you with me soon but it's not the right time yet " he said trying to make her understand. Where would he take her. His father has already kicked him out of the house that's why he is here .

Yn : " promise me " she said turning her head towards him and giving him her hand.

JK : " don't you trust me " he said chuckling as he held her hand and started pecking it.