CHAPTER 8

Jungkook dragged yn inside an empty classroom as he wanted to apologize to her . He locked the door before dragging her inside.

JK : " I m sorry for yesterday, yn "

YN : " huh ? " She said confused as she didn't know why is he saying sorry all of a sudden as far as she knows he didn't do anything for which he should be sorry.

JK : " for yesterday.... I hugged you hmm " he said scratching his neck " it was just a friendly hug I swear I'm sorry if you got offended"

And this line * it was just a friendly hug* was enough to shatter her heart into million pieces. Her excitement that she felt when he dragged her here all dropped hearing his words as she stayed silent.

" Please don't think of me this low , i didn't mean to hurt you . I didn't know it will offend you . I felt guilty after you ran like that but I swear yn it was just a friendly hug . I think of you just as a friend" he said giving her a warm smile making himself clear. He doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable around him as he has no dirty thoughts in his mind for this girl . He thinks of her as a friend as she is not like other girls.

But for her she doesn't think of him just as a friend . She wants him to be more than a friend " you don't need to say sorry . I didn't run because of you it was i felt like my mom was calling me . I know you think of me just a friend " her heart clenched saying this . She was feeling like crying.

JK : " ohh thank god . It thought you would never talk to me " he said as he sighed in relief " btw why did you ignore me when you entered the hall " he asked rising an eyebrow.

YN : " i didn't ignore you . I just hadn't noticed you " she said giving him a fake smile .

JK : " ohh , ok then let's go to the class and I will introduce you to my friend today okk " he said as he unlocked the door and they went out off the classroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook introduced Jimin to yn but he already knew about her as Aria told him about her and then she introduced Aria to jungkook which he already knew about her coz his friend dumped him because of this girl. Soon they four become good friends. They enjoyed their day in the school. They had lunch together and they also studied together which yn was just staring at jungkook all the time and Aria noticed that as she smirked because yn never did this to any boy but as Aria surprise she couldn't take her eyes off jungkook all the time when they were together.

JK : " okk yn , Aria see you guys tomorrow" he said seeing them off before jimin hugged Aria and yn's eyes widened and to her surprise Aria hugged him back . Then he said bye to yn before walking with jungkook towards their destination.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn and Aria was now in but going to their home . Aria thought of it a perfect time to ask yn if she likes jungkook but before she speak .

Yn : " hey Aria do you like jimin " he asked as she was curious to know ever since she saw her hugging Jimin .

Aria : " yes I do . I know I just met him today but I can't resist that I fell for him the moment my eyes met with him " she told her sincerely as she is her one and  only friend whom she trusts.

Yn was shocked how easily she told her everything and a little burden left her shoulders as she knew if Aria could fall for jimin at the first sight then she will understand her too.

Aria : " now tell me , do you like jungkook? " Her eyes widened hearing her. How does she know ? .

Yn : " huh ? "

Aria : " ohh come on yn , the way you were looking at him the whole time we were together anyone could guess "

Yn : " actually yes .. but he thinks of me just as a friend" and her heart dropped.  Aria felt sadness on her face as she comforted her .

Aria : " don't loose hope yn . You can make him fall for you " and she comforted her while giving her few ideas.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile V , jimin and jungkook were sitting in jimin's house while puffing cigarettes.

Jimin : " hey Jungkook, what do you think of yn " he asked him as he saw how yn was looking at him the whole day.

JK : " hey broo , don't think any dirty thing about her . She is not like other girls " he said puffing his cigerette.

V : " yes , jimin forget about her . She is not our cup of tea "

JIMIN : " no man , I think she likes jungkook "

JK : " huh ? "

Jimin : " yes , i noticed today as the whole day she was just staring at you like her life depends on it " .

JK : " but I think of her as a friend . You know bro I don't love i just fuck girls " he said feeling proud while saying this.

V : " have you ever thought of a serious relationship" he asked jungkook.

JK : " I don't need any serious relationship untill I have girls to fuck " as said as  he threw the used cigerette into the dustbin before puffing it the last time and put a chewing gum into his mouth and he doesn't want his uncle to find out that he smoked .

Jimin : " yn is a good girl jungkook you can start a serious relationship with her while keeping the other girls timepass " he said and V also agreed with jimin .

JK : " but I don't love her  and we don't know if she really likes me or not ".

Jimin : " as you wish but if you ever thought of starting a serious relationship then you can start it with yn  and for yn I bet she likes you " 

JK : " I will think about it " he said as he checked the time . " V we need to go now otherwise uncle will doubt us " he said and V nodded.

They both said good bye to Jimin and went out off his house .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was now laying on his bed while V was talking to his girlfriend on phone . He was thinking about yn the whole time . Does she really like him ? . He too noticed few times how she looks at him . Now she knew why her cheeks turn red yesterday night and when she ran like that when he hugged her . He also saw sadness on her face when he mentioned that he only think of her as a friend but he ignored it that time .

He picked up his phone as he started checking her insta I'd . She is cute he thought. Her short hairs that only falls till her shoulders. Her babyface , her skin is smooth he felt it sometimes when he accidentally touched her while sitting with her. He should give her a try only if she likes him and If she doesn't like him he will stay with her as a friend.

He need to find it out first if jimin is right or not  because after jimin mentioned that he will propose to Aria and start a serious relation with her. He thought that he should also give it a try .
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

I will upload tomorrow 💜

Till then bye bye 💞💞

Take care and love you 🫶💞💞💞

Please don't forget to vote 💜💞💜💜