CHAPTER 34

Jungkook was moving back and forth in his room while rubbing his forehead. Jungkook's dad had called him today that he is sending him the tickets as it's his holidays and his mom is missing him too. He asked him to come back and spend his vacations there. Jungkook agreed as he couldn't say no to his parents and he is missing his mother too. Now, he doesn't know how to tell this to yn . She will start fighting with him again.

He also wants to ask her about the pill. He couldn't call her whole day because of his uncle but he had called her around thirty minutes ago and she didn't answer . So, he thought she would be having dinner and now he is waiting for her call impatiently. He was keep looking at his phone again and again and that's when his phone Buzzed. He hurriedly picked up the phone.

JK : " where were you? Why didn't you answer my call" he said as soon as he picked the phone.

Yn : " I was in my dad's room" she said giggling, laying on the bed on her stomach while swaying her legs in the air.

JK : "what were you doing there " he asked raising his eyebrow.

Yn : " dad wanted to talk to me"

JK :" about what?"

Yn : " studies " she giggled scrunching her nose as she finds him cute asking her so many questions .

JK : " okay.. cupcake, did you take the medicine " he said finally sitting on the bed after walking back and forth for almost 2 hours.

Yn : " yes.." she said gulping as she bit her lip in nervousness.

JK : " are you okay? . I mean you feeling something, like sick..." he asked feeling worried for her. He had been praying to God the whole time that the medicine would not effect her as he will never be able to forgive himself if something happens to her.

Yn : " no, I'm totally fine. Don't worry about me " she said as she smiled thinking that he cares about her so much.

JK : " ohh.. thankgod " finally, he sighed in relief as he mentally cursed himself. He had almost put her in danger. He will be more cautious from now on and never gonna do this mistake again. He is feeling sorry to hide it from her. But he just doesn't have the courage to tell her and he thought, as long as she is fine, she doesn't need to know as well.

JK : " yn baby , i wanna tell you something " he said feeling a little hesitant as here comes the main task.

Yn : " what " she said lifting her eyebrow.

JK : " first promise me you won't be mad at me " he said as he knows , she is going to yell on him and he is ready for it.

Yn : " first tell me then I'll decide " she said as she sat on the bed suspiciously. He must have done something, that's why he is saying this . She thought to herself.

JK : " cupcake, my dad had called me today. He is asking me to come back home and spend my vacations there . My mother is missing me " he said bitting his lips mentally preparing himself to hear her cursing as nowadays she starts yelling on him easily and even curse . But he doesn't mind as long as it's her.

Meanwhile YN's face dropped as soon as his words reached her ears . He is going back. How will she stay away from him. She stayed silent and didn't say anything. She felt like lost of words. She doesn't know what to say or not, how to react. She just felt like she is froze on her spot as her eyes filled with tears . She was fighting with him because she can't stay away from him and now, he is saying he is going back . No, she will not let him go. A tear escaped from her eyes falling on her lap.

JK : " baby, if you don't want, I'll not go " he said hearing no response from her as he can feel her sadness. He can feel she is on the verge of crying.