CHAPTER 10

He somehow managed to drag her to the nearest park while the whole time she was sobbing and crying hard and trying to break free of his hold .

JK : " for fuck's sake yn stop crying" he said getting pissed off as he pinned her against a tree .

But she didn't stop . Her heart was crashed under his feet . She doesn't want to see his face ever again.

YN : " le..et me go " she said sobbing keeping her eyes fixed on the ground. " I don't want to talk to you "

JK : " why huh ? Why don't you want to talk to me ? What did I do wrong to you ? Why are you acting like I cheated on you . We are just friends I didn't do anything wrong " .

Yes they are just friends why is she acting like he cheated on her . He has all the rights to do whatever he wants. He is not her boyfriend. She stayed silent not replying to him nor meeting his gaze while new tears strated rolling down her cheeks. She doesn't want to act like this in front of him but she couldn't control herself. She just wants to run off from there ,hide somewhere where he could never find her.

He smirked looking at her as he held her chin softly lifting her face up to made her face him. But she closed her eyes. " Or just tell me you like me " he said wiping her tears softly" I will never do this again, i promise " .

Her eyes shoot open as she saw he was already starting at him while he shifted himself more closer. She again felt those silly butterflies started dancing inside her stomach.

JK : " tell me yn do you like me ? " He whispered ever so softly near her ear. And her whole body frooze at the same place. She stayed silent as she couldn't find words to speak. He knew it . Was she this obvious? . Yes , she was obvious even the whole school knows that yn likes Jungkook.

JK : " if you had told me earlier, i would have never done this " he said as he cupped her right cheek into his palm and started creasing it. She felt goosebumps on her body as she felt his touch for the first time. He was staring at her while she was looking at him with wide eyes. She has stopped crying now because she was processing what he just said .

Yn : " you knew it " finally she finds some courage to speak.

JK : " ofcourse I knew it . I was just waiting for you to confess" he said so softly bringing his face close to her .

Yn : " Jung...kook " she slightly pushed him as he was too close to her lips . She doesn't want to kiss him now as she was still stuck with that incident.

JK : " now tell me yn " he said as he got pissed a little that she pushed him. " Tell me you don't want me with another girl, you want me only for you and I promise I will never go near any girl again . I will stick myself with you only " .

He is right he will never go near anygirl but only in school . He will fulfill his promise.

She felt happy really happy listening to him. Yes she wants him only for her from the first time she laid her eyes on him. And there were no boundaries of her happiness now . Her heart was dancing with joy while the butterflies in her stomach was decorating their first night bed. He successfully manipulated her and she got manipulated successfully.

Yn : " i ...I like..." Her words got stuck inside her mouth as he instantly sealed his lips with hers . Her eyes widened as she felt something wet leaked out of her pussy and made a wet patch on her panty . It was her first kiss . Her mind stopped working, his lips are soo soft . He didn't move his lips he wanted to but he knew it's not the right time . He pulled his face back. While her whole face was red with embarrasment .

JK : " i like you too, yn " it was enough for her heart to blast. She blushed hard as she dropped her head down not able to meet his gaze . she was really happy . She hadn't thought that he would say this. She thought that it was just a one sided love . " Ohh yn you are blushing look at your face  " he said as he lifted her face up but she again dropped it down . He chuckled as he held her hand and started dragging her with him back as he doesn't want her to faint because she was all red like a tomato " let's go back now otherwise your friend will kill me " . She blushed really hard as the whole time she was looking at his rough hand that is dragging her while her whole body was screaming happiness.

They were waiting outside the school for Aria and jimin to come out . The whole time jungkook was teasing her while saying she is all red . The whole time she didn't speak as she was just looking down while her breathe was stuck inside her throat as he was sitting so close to her that their thighs were touching and wherever he was moving it was brushing against her and her panties were all soaked by now. She didn't know what was happening to her . But he was totally aware of this as he was doing this intentionally . He saw how she was clenching her thighs together he will surely tease her about it but not now , later .

They heard the school bell ring indicating that the school gets off . The students Started running here and there  like animals while holding their bags. Soon they saw Jimin and Aria coming while holding YN's bag .

Jimin : " bro you both are  lucky . Teachers didn't notice your absence" he screamed as soon as he saw them .
" Yesterday was science teacher's first night she was zooned out the whole time maybe thinking about the things they did " he said laughing hard and Aria and YN's face went red with embarrasment. How does he know ?  " And last period was free , nobody noticed you absence" . He said as he sat beside them .

Aria : " here's your bag yn " she handed her bag while glaring at jungkook. " Now let's go home " he said as he said bye to Jimin and dragged yn with her .

Yn looked back and saw jungkook already looking at her. Her face went all red again as he winked at her . She hurriedly turned her head around not able to handle his flirting anymore.

Yn : " Aria , he said he likes me " she said blushing hard .

Aria : " and you trusted him, seriously yn " she said she knew he would manipulate her " you forgot what he did , he is not what you think of her yn , I m warning you stay away from him " she said all pissed off.

Yn : " no , Aria you are getting him wrong. He promised me that he would never do this again " .

Aria : " woahhh, yn i can't believe you could be this dumb "

Yn : " he is not bad Aria " she said slowly as she was feeling bad that Aria is taking bad about him.

Aria rolled her eyes frustrated like literally she was crying like someone stabbed her stomach hundred times . And look at her now keep chanting his name . Aria knew very well jungkook is not what yn thinks of him. She saw him flirting with almost every girl . But what can she say as her friend is not ready to listen .

Aria : " just take care of yourself okay " she said worriedly as she knew she will again come to her crying.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JK : " yes, it was really easy to convince her " he said puffing his cigerette while sitting in jimin's house.

Jimin: " you are really something bro " he said feeling proud of his friend. " Where is V today "

JK : " he went to meet his girlfriend after school today , he told me at morning"

JIMIN: " ohh "

They both had great time while smoking and chit chatting about random things. V's dad will come late tonight so there is no worry he can spend his whole time with jimin as V is also not at home .

Byeee byeee 💜💞

I will update tomorrow or day after tomorrow 💞💜💞💜💜

Till then byee byee ☺️☺️

Love you soooo muchhhhhh....🫶

And please don't forget to vote 💞💞💞💞