Wasting time

*Jocelyn start writing out her idea. She finishes her coffee and the slice of cake in the meantime. The barista walks over and takes the empty cup. Jocelyn notices this and stops her from walking away*

Jocelyn: Could I get another coffee? Cappuccino with caramel, please. It tasted great!

The barista: Yeah, of course! Right away.

*the barista walks away and Jocelyn starts writing again. A bit later, the barista walks over with another cup of coffee*

The barista: There you go.

Jocelyn: Thanks!

*four hours pass and Jocelyn finishes writing the idea. She packs her stuff and walks up to the counter*

Jocelyn: Excuse me, can I pay?

The barista: Yeah, sure. Your total will be twelve euros in total.

Jocelyn: I'll pay by card. Make it seventeen, you deserve the tip.

The barista: Are you sure?! Thank you so much!

Jocelyn: Yeah! Your service was great and this cafe has a cosy atmosphere. I wish we had a cafe like this around my house. If we had, I would've gone there daily, just to write.

The barista: It's great to hear that you like it here. Thank you for coming here.

*Jocelyn pays and leaves the cafe. She continues walking down the path through the mountains and finally arrives back at the park. While thinking about what to do tonight, she spots a poolcafe. She decides to just chill for tonight and go there tomorrow. Maybe, she could have a drink there. That's for tomorrow to decide. She walks towards her hotel again, hoping to come across a restaurant to eat dinner at. Because she takes a different route, she gets lost. She walks up to a stranger on the street*

Jocelyn: Excuse me, do you have any idea where a nearby restaurant is? I'm lost, need to charge my phone and I still have to eat dinner.

The stranger: I could show you, if you'd like.

Jocelyn: Yeah, that'd be great.

The stranger: Alright, walk with me.

*the stranger starts walking through some streets with Jocelyn. Eventually they arrive at a restaurant*

The stranger: I love this restaurant. They have a variation of different dishes here, it's great! Can I buy you dinner?

*he steps closer to Jocelyn. A little too close for her comfort. She steps back*

Jocelyn: Oh no, I'm fine by myself. Thank you, though.

The stranger: Come on, let me buy you dinner. I'd like to get to know you more... Someone like you shouldn't be alone either.

Jocelyn: Like I said, I'm fine by myself. Thanks for bringing me here, but please, leave me alone now.

The stranger: Fine.

*the stranger starts walking away and mumbles under his breath*

The stranger (mumbling): All girls are the same... Only wanting things from me, but never giving things back.

*Jocelyn sighs and walks into the restaurant. She gets seated at a table and gets a menu handed to her. A server walks up*

The server: Good evening, can I get you anything to drink?

Jocelyn: I'll have a Coke.

The server: Alright, on your way.

*the server walks away and Jocelyn starts searching through the menu. A special dish catches her eye, she decides to get three courses. The server walks over with her drink*

The server: Your drink, ma'am. Have you decided what to eat yet?

Jocelyn: Yeah, could I have the ratatouille for the first course? For the second course I'd like the rice with beef and sweet carrot. Could I have some sweet potato fries on the side?

The server: Yeah sure, anything for dessert?

Jocelyn: The white chocolate mouse, please.

The server: Did you like some raspberry syrup with that?

Jocelyn: That sounds delicious, yes please.

The server: Okay, great! Coming your way.

*the server leaves again. A bit later the first dish arrives, Jocelyn takes a picture of it and starts eating. After she finishes, the plate gets picked up and the second dish arrives. Again, she takes a picture of the dish and eats it. The same goes with the dessert. A picture gets taken and she enjoys her food after. When she finishes eating, the server walks over*

The server: Was everything alright, ma'am?

Jocelyn: It was delicious! May I get the bill?

The server: Of course, right away.

*after a bit, Jocelyn pays and leaves the restaurant. Now her phone is charged, she can finally find her way back to the hotel. When she arrives, she lies down on her bed and sends the pictures of the dishes to Josh*

Jocelyn (texting): I had a wonderful dinner tonight! Wish you could have tasted this. The dessert was amazing! Tomorrow, I'll go to a poolcafe. I might get a few drinks there.

Josh (texting): Looks delicious! Have fun tomorrow, don't drink too much. I still want you to get home safely.

Jocelyn (texting): Don't worry, I'll call you a couple times to let you know I'm okay!

Josh (texting): Alright, enjoy your night! I'm chilling with the guys right now.

Jocelyn (texting): Thank you, you too! I love you!

Josh (texting): I love you too!

*Jocelyn spends her evening by lying in her bed and just relaxing. She did write down a couple of plot ideas. While writing down a couple of ideas, she looks at the idea she had earlier that she wrote out. Looking through everything again, she makes some changes*

Jocelyn: I have to show this to Josh when I'm home... It's crazy, but I know it would be hell of a movie, if it were one! I just have to share this with him.

*finally it's late enough to head to sleep. She places her laptop beside the bed and snuggles with the pillow*

Jocelyn: Two more nights... Then you will replace the pillow again.