Park picknick part 2

Lucy: Anyway, I got us some croissants! Are we starting the lunch?

Josh: Croissants? I haven't had those in a long while... Let's get to eat!

Jocelyn: Yeah, I'll put the chocolate in the sun.

Lucy: Chocolate in the sun? It will melt, you know that right?

Jocelyn: Exactly! Strawberries with melted chocolate! That sounds good doesn't it?

Lucy: Oh, for the strawberries? Yeah, that does sound good.

*Jocelyn places the chocolate in the sun. Josh takes off Derek's harness in the meantime*

Josh: Come on, buddy. You want to run free? Get at it! 

*Derek starts running around the park and play with other dogs. They start eating lunch together*

Lucy: So... It's a great sunday afternoon, don't you guys think? 

Jocelyn: Yeah, definitely. Not too hot and not too cold either, it's perfect. 

Josh: I'm glad we decided to go here. 

Lucy: About that movie though... Do you want to tell me what it is about? 

Jocelyn: Are you in for a long ass storytime? 

Josh: Let's keep it short, will you? I know you, you will talk for about an hour about this.

*they all laugh a little*

Lucy: Yeah, he has a point there. Just a short version of the story, please. 

Jocelyn: Alright... So... Josh his character is kind of based on his character he played in Battle Of The Sunshines. Penn's character is based on his character from You. Josh will be called Nate and Penn will be playing Jax. Long story short, Nate meets Jax and they become friends. Jax starts to manipulate Nate, making him go insane. He gets driven so far, he thinks his friends are the voices in his head. He goes on a killing spree, killing all his friends. He couldn't stand that Jax seemed so sweet to him. So, after killing his friends, he killed Jax. He realizes that he has no one left and what he had done, making him break down. As he's sitting at the murder scene like a lost pile of hope, the police barge in and arrest him. He's still in this insane state of mind after a week and he gets told that he has a visitor. He walks into the room where the visitor is waiting for him and sees... Jax? He was questioning everything again, was everything fake? What did he do and what did he not do? The visitor starts speaking and tells Nate that he is the twin brother of Jax. His name is Jay and they have been the most opposite twins people have ever known, but they look like two drops of water. Jax was always cruel and Jay always wanted to help people. That was also why Jay was a psychologist and Jax didn't have a job. Nate and Jay become friends and Nate gets bailed out by Jay. Basically, Jay helps Nate become sane again. He helps Nate back on his feet and get through life again like the person he was before. Nate finds out that Jay is gay and Nate might like him. After a while they get into a relationship and they get married at the end of the movie.

Lucy: Jocelyn... Holy... Shit. 

*Josh starts laughing* 

Josh: Was that the short version? 

Jocelyn: Well... Sort of. I tried, okay?

Lucy: No, but this is amazing! It's so dark and twisted. Definitely will keep people on their toes. 

Josh: See! This is what I've been telling you Jocelyn! 

Jocelyn: I know, I'm just not that sure about it. 

Lucy: But wait... So, who plays Jay?

Jocelyn: Penn also plays Jay. 

Lucy: And in the story, Nate just marries the person that looks exactly like the person who drove him insane... The person who he killed. 

Jocelyn: Hmhm! That is why it's so twisted. He falls in love with the guy who looks like the person he murdered. The guy who manipulated him. 

*Lucy sits there for a second, baffled*

Lucy: Jocelyn, this is amazing. 

Josh: Right! I can't stand the fact she didn't want to do anything with it first. 

Lucy: Well, I'm glad she has you to push her! 

*they talk for a long while and it's almost dinner time*

Jocelyn: Josh, what are we doing for dinner tonight? 

Josh: That's a good question... 

Lucy: Are you guys in for pizza? 

Josh: We had that yesterday.

Jocelyn: What about my favorite pasta dish? The tagliatelle with cream sauce, ham cubes, and peas. 

Josh: Hm, that sounds good.

Jocelyn: Lucy, do you want to join us tonight?

Lucy: Yeah, of course! I do have to go to a store really quickly. 

Jocelyn: That's totally alright! We'll just pack up here and head home. 

Josh: Do you want me to cook tonight? 

Jocelyn: No, I'll cook. If you can just set up the table outside. The weather is too great not to eat outside.

Lucy: Perfect! I'll meet you guys at your house.

Josh: Alright! Text us when you're almost there.

Lucy: Will do, keep it a little appropiate while I'm gone, will ya? 

*Josh and Jocelyn starts bursting out in laughter*

Jocelyn: Aye aye, captain. 

*Lucy heads to her car and Jocelyn starts packing all the stuff*

Josh: I got Derek already, do I see you at the car?

Jocelyn: Yeah, I'm almost done, just go to the car. 

Josh: Alrighty.