Going home

*the next morning, Jocelyn wakes up and takes a shower. She uses a new body wash that she bought. It has an earthy rain smell and she knows Josh loves the smell of a forest after the rain. She changes into the matching outfit that she bought with Josh*

Jocelyn: Alright, I got this new perfume... It has the same smell as my body wash. I'll put it on after the plane lands.  I'll pack my stuff and get breakfast, after that, I'll check out and meet with Penn. 

*she starts packing her stuff. After she packed, she walks downstairs with her two suitcases and settles at a table before grabbing breakfast. After getting a nice plate of breakfast, someone taps her on the shoulder. She turns around*

Penn: What do you have on your plate? That looks delicious, where did you get that?

Jocelyn: Hey, Penn! Good morning. I grabbed it from the left side of the buffet. Are you going to join me on this table? 

Penn: Sure! Only, if you wait for me before you eat. 

Jocelyn: I'll wait, if you grab me a coffee.

Penn: I see... Alright. Give me a minute and I'll be here.

*after a bit, Penn walks over with a plate and two cups. He places one cup in front of Jocelyn and sits down. They eat together and talk a bit. Finally, it's time to go home. Penn walks to his hotel room to grab his suitcases and Jocelyn walks to the checkout. Right after she checked out, Penn walks over. He also checks out and they take a cab to the airport. It takes a long time before they get past all security, but they finally arrive at the gate*

Jocelyn: It's still twenty minutes until the gate opens... And We won't have lunch until four in the afternoon. Do you think it's smart to grab a snack now?

Penn: Uhm, yeah! I could go for a snack.

Jocelyn: I saw they had pokebowls there.

Penn: Oof, no, not poke bowls. 

Jocelyn: Your loss. I'm going to buy myself a pokebowl. They also have sandwiches there, do you want one?

Penn: That sounds nice, yeah.

*they buy some snacks and head back to the gate. Right after they finish their snacks, the gate finally opens. They board the plane and eventually it takes off. About two hours later, the plane lands again and they get off of the plane. While waiting for their suitcases, Jocelyn heads to the toilet. Right before she leaves the bathroom, she sprays some of her perfume on herself. Penn already found his suitcase when Jocelyn walks over again. Right as she arrives, her suitcase slides onto the conveyor belt*

Jocelyn: Would you look at that, we can leave right away! 

Penn: Do you have any idea where Josh would be waiting for us?

Jocelyn: I have no idea... I'll call him.

*Jocelyn calls Josh and he picks up*

Josh: Hey, sweetie! Where are you?

*Penn spots Josh standing in the exit hall, waiting for them to walk out*

Penn: We are walking into the exit hall now. Jocelyn, can you close your eyes?

*Jocelyn seems confused but closes her eyes. Penn waves to Josh and puts his finger to his lips, signaling for Josh to be quiet and come over. Josh walks over and stands behind Jocelyn*

Penn: I'll take your phone, okay? You just keep your eyes closed.

*suddenly, Josh wraps his arms around Jocelyn from behind and plants a kiss on her cheek. Jocelyn has no idea that it's Josh and quickly removes the hands around her. She turns around and slaps Josh in the face*

Jocelyn: What the fuck, Penn! 

*after looking, she realizes it's Josh and quickly dashes forward to hug him*

Jocelyn: Oh my god, Josh! I'm so sorry! 

*Penn and Josh both start laughing as Josh holds his cheek. His cheek already turned red and Jocelyn sees this. She pushes away his hand and slowly brushes against the red mark*

Jocelyn: Are you okay?

Josh: Don't worry, I'm fine. You have quite a slap though...

Penn: Well, I'm glad that was not me. 

Josh: She's just a violent little butterfly... My butterfly.

*Josh chuckles and holds Jocelyn who is melting in his arms*

Josh: I missed you... 

Jocelyn: I missed you too... Should we get Penn home now? After that, we can talk and cuddle all we want. I think he is dying to go home, just like me.

Penn: Yeah, I'm looking forward to being home again.

Josh: Well, let's get to the car then. It's time to go home.

*they all walk to the car. Jocelyn's suitcases go in the trunk and Penn's suitcases get placed in the back, beside him. Josh sits behind the steering wheel and starts driving*

Josh: I never said it, but nice to meet you, Penn! Thank you so much for helping Jocelyn yesterday... I can't bear the thought of something happening to my little butterfly while I'm kilometers away. 

Penn: Yeah, nice to meet you, Josh! And of course, I can't just stand there and do nothing while someone is getting assaulted. 

Jocelyn: I am so glad I met you, Penn. We should meet up again soon! 

Penn: Sounds fun! Josh, would you like to come with?

Josh: I'm in! Definitely. 

*they arrive at Penn's house*

Josh: We're here. Have a good day, Penn! 

Jocelyn: Bye! Text me whenever you want.

Penn: Bye, guys!

*Josh drives to their own house and about twenty minutes later, they finally arrive home. While staying seated for a little longer, Josh notices a new smell*

Josh: What is that scent?

*he moves a little closer, sniffing Jocelyn her neck*

Josh: That's you? That smells amazing! 

*Jocelyn giggles and Josh sniffs her neck again. He gives a little kiss and moves back again*

Jocelyn: Earthy rain smell! Like the one you love. 

Josh: We're going inside, because I need to cuddle with you, right now.