"Feelings are different"

Noor's POV

"Aditya I believe you. And now don't speak about anything. Let's go from here first. I don't want to stay here more. Moreover it's midnight and no one's here but only us. So let's go." I asked him to leave the place as soon as possible. I was scared and was watching here and there. That was a forest. And different sounds of animals were scaring me more.

"Are you scared?" He asked me with a tease. "Oh yes!! Miss Noor Mukherjee is scared of darkness and she is scared now also." He laughed and was teasing me. He used to do this always. "No I'm not." I yelled at him making faces.

"Oh please don't lie to me at least. I know everything about you. We have been together for seven years. And you think you'll fool me with these lies." He was saying the truth. He knows me very much. Or it's better to say that he was the only person who knows and understands me. Even more than myself.

"Okay fine. Yes I am a little bit scared. But you don't tease me okay." "And what if I won't stop teasing you?" He asked me. He for sure was enjoying irritating me. "Toh main esa maarungi na tumhe ki yaad rakhoge. Samjhe. Aye bade pareshan karne wale." I told him with my index finger pointing towards him.

"Okay okay madam, ab nahi karunga pareshan. Lekin aap toh seedha maarne par utar ayin." He said acting like he got scared of my warning. Then we both laughed together.

"Noor, Chalein?" He asked me softly. I nodded in yes. Then he held my hand ,intertwined our fingers and walked towards the bike. He with these gestures always makes me feel comfortable. He has always been my comfort since we met each other and with time we became best friends.
Okay I can't express anything more.

                          Author's POV

Aditya started riding the bike while Noor was sitting behind him holding his right shoulder and resting her head on his back. Both of them were remembering the day when Aditya proposed to Noor.

Six years back,

"We know Adi yrr that you love her so do not lie okay." said Karan to Aditya furiously. "Yeah Adi just go and tell her." Aditi advised him. "What if she says no?" Aditya asked due to confusion. "Adi, would you stop loving her if she denies?" Aditi asked him softly.

"No way Aditi. I won't. Her yes or no won't be affecting my love for her. Not even one percent. I will always be loving her without any expectations from her." Aditya answered calmly. He was smiling. He always does that. Whenever anyone talks about Noor, a smile appears on his face.

"Then bro, just go and tell her what you feel for her." Karan was encouraging him to tell her. "Okay I will tell her but not now. Tomorrow I will tell her about my feelings." Karan and Aditi both sighed but got relaxed after sometime as he at least decided to speak.

That night Aditya was just thinking about how would he tell Noor that he loves her. 'Noor Mukherjee, I love you.' He practiced in front of mirror. "No, not like this." He said to himself and couldn't think about what to say. He has been practicing for the last two hours.

"Kal ka din mere liye aur meri Noor ke liye bahut bada hone wala hai. Noor kal main tumse apne dil ki sari baatein kr lunga. Main nahi janta tumhara faisla kya hoga lekin main ye zaroor janta hu ki faisla chahe jo bhi ho Aditya sirf tumse pyaar karta hai aur tumse hi pyaar karta rahega. Zindagi bhar. Aur is zindagi ke baad bhi. Aur mujhe tumhara har faisla manzoor hoga." He said and drowned in sleep.

Next Day in college,

"Noor someone has sent this for you." Aditi said handing Noor a gift and acted unknown of anything.

Still and Always Will with You जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें