"If You're with Me......."

Author's POV

"Why? Why should we stop when you don't even need us?" Karan yelled and tried to come out of Aditya's hold.

"Aur chhod mujhe. Mera shirt chhod." He continued shouting but all in vain.

(You just leave me. Stop pulling my shirt.)

"Nahi chhodunga. Jab tak tu maaf nahi kar deta tab tak nahi chhodunga." Aditi said still holding him with his shirt.

(I won't. Not till you forgive us.)

"Sorry. I'm sorry bhai. We promise you both, we won't be doing anything like this in the future. Forgive us. Please." Aditya said this time softly when Karan was struggling to get out of his hold.

This time Karan punched him when he left his shirt in pain.

"What the fuckkk? Ahhh....you idiot." Aditya yelled at him with his hands on his stomach.

"What? I just forgave you. That's it. And you are such a jerk you deserved it." Karan said casually meanwhile Noor went to Aditya and said, "Adi, are you okay? Is it paining too much? Just sit come." She made him sit at the sofa.

She was tensed and glared at Karan, "Are you mad? Why the hell did you punch him? Now see, he is in pain. Oh God !! You both never behave like grown ups. Always behaves like a child." She yelled at them while rubbing Aditya's back.

"Why are you yelling at me? What's my fault in this?" Aditya asked innocently looking at Noor.

"Stop looking at me like this. Why you didn't leave his shirt out of your hold? You still behave like a child." She said with a little bit of anger.

"Noor. It's hurting. At least don't yell at me now." He said making a puppy face.

"Ohh sorry." Noor said realising he is hurt. "Is it hurting too much?" She continued.

Meanwhile Karan said, "Huh!! Hurting. I didn't even punch him so hard. He is just acting. Just seeking your attention."

Aditi smiled at his words. She also knew that Aditya is acting. Obviously a not-so-hard punch by Karan can't hurt a man like Aditya. He for sure is very strong, tall and handsome. In short he is too hot and sexy enough to make any girl fall for his appearance.

(Huh! Hot hoga apne ghar pe. Humari Noor ko toh koi farq nahi padta. 'Hmmmm....aage dekhte hain wo toh', my brain mocks me.
Okay so let's move forward.)

"Ahh... it's really hurting." Aditya groaned bringing Noor's attention to him again.

"What if it's bruised? Let me check." It was all Noor could've said when Aditya immediately held her hand and placed on his chest and said looking into her eyes, "Hmm....maybe it's bruised. You know na he punched me so hard. Check it please." There was innocence in his eyes. But as we all know he is not.

Noor was taken aback by his action. By now she also understood that Aditya was just acting. So she raised ber eyebrows and said, "Ohh!! But if my eyes are not weak, I clearly saw Karan punching on your stomach not your chest Mr."

"No he actually punched me here only. Do you really believe him? He's just lying so that you won't scold him." He said again with his innocent eyes.

Aditi and Karan were smiling looking at them. In their heart, they also want them to live happily forgetting the past saddened memories of their life. They want them to make happy and cherishing memories of each other. To start a new journey of their life together. They didn't say anything and kept enjoying Aditya's innocent actions to gain his wife's attention.