"Till Eternity"

Aditya's POV

"You" She said while hugging me making me hold her with one hand and the chair with another one to stop it from falling.

I was shocked for a moment realising something is definitely happening to her. I mean what is she thinking about?

Also she was making my heartbeat race because she was hugging me this much tightly. I can feel her.

Only her presence used to be enough to race my heartbeats faster and now she is all over me.

But what I could feel more was her pain and fear in her actions. But what is she scared of ? When I asked her she told me that I am the reason. But how?

So I asked her again but this time pulling her by her waist in my arms to make her sit comfortably on my lap.

I hugged her back tightly and asked, "Noor why were you crying because of me? Did I do something?" I asked her softly.

She shook her head in a No. I could feel her actions on my chest. Then I asked her again, "If I didn't do anything wrong then why were you crying because of me?"

She started crying suddenly and I held her arms and asked her breaking the hug in order to look at her, "Noor, why are you crying suddenly? What happened?"

But she looked at my face and again hugged me tightly as before making me hug her back.

"Noor tell me. Please. What happened? And firstly stop crying. Please. You know I can't see you crying." I told her in a worried tone.

She nodded in my arms again and started speaking, "Aditya. Main kuch soch rahi thi."

(Aditya, I was thinking about something.)

Her voice was low but audible to me. I asked her slowly, "Kya soch rahi thi?"

(What is that?)

"Yahi ki agar tum bhi mujhse dur chale gaye toh? Tumne bhi mujhe chhod diya toh?" She was crying worse than before and continued speaking, "Tumhare bina main kese jiyungi? Kahin tum bhi mujhe chhodkar chale gaye toh? Aditya tum mujhse dur toh nahi jaoge na? Tum  please mujhse dur kabhi mat jana. Tum please hamesha mere saath hi rhna. Aditya tumm......"

(What if you also go away from me? What if you also leave me? How would I survive without you? If you also will leave me? Aditya you won't go away from me right? Please never leave me. Be with me please. Aditya you...)

I placed one of my hands on her mouth in order to stop her speaking further. She was crying so badly that seeing her like that brought tears in my eyes.

"Noor, pehle rona band karo. Ekdum shant. Please. Please. Tumhe pata hai na main tumhari aankhon mein aansu nahi dekh sakta. Stop crying." I said softly with my hand on her mouth.

(Noor, stop crying first. Please. You know very well I can't bear tears in your eyes.)

I removed my hand from her mouth and slowly wiped the tears falling from her eyes on her cheeks. Then I said slowly, "In aankhon mein aansuon ke liye koi jagah nahi hai. Samjhi?" looking at her face.

(There's no place for these tears in your eyes. Got it?)

She looked into my eyes and said, "Aditya tum mujhe please kabhi chhodna nahi." She stopped crying but was sober now.