".........Kafi nahi??"

Aditya's POV

"Noor, what happened? Why are you crying? Noor, is everything okay?" I asked her as soon as I felt her tears on my back.

"Nothing, don't worry. I am fine." She replied grabbing my torso with her both hands.

We reached the venue after the silent ride. Everyone was worried for us. I intertwined my hands with hers looking into her eyes making her sure that I am protecting her and nothing wrong would happen to her. We moved inside.

My mother ran towards me asking, "Adi beta, where were you? You were not answering the calls. We were so tensed and...." She stopped when her gaze went to Noor.

Noor was wearing Mangalasutra and vermillion. "Noor" she called her name with shock clearly visible on her face. Everyone looked at Noor. Then their eyes went down looking at our intertwined hands.

"What the hell is this?" Kashti asked before anyone could say anything. "Why are you wearing this Mangalasutra and vermillion? And why are you guys holding hands like this?" She asked with shock and anger was visible on her face.

"Noor what happened meri Jaan? You are not fine. What happened?" Asked Aditi softly as she came to us ignoring Kashti's words. Noor was just looking down without saying anything.

"Haven't you ever seen us holding each other's hands like this?" I asked her fuming in anger. I was angry as she lied to me. Because if she hadn't then I would have gone to search Noor.

"No it's not like that but..." She tried to explain in fear but I cut her in the middle and said, "Then what's your problem? What's wrong with us holding each other's hands? And before anyone would start asking let me tell you all that we married each other and I made her wear this Mangalasutra and Vermillion. I hope you all got your answers."

My gaze shifted from Kashti to Noor when I made an announcement about our marriage. I didn't want her to feel alone. Not even for a second.

                           Author's POV

"What the hell are you saying? And how dare you say this?" Noor's father asked Aditya furiously. Everyone there was shocked upon hearing my words.

"Truth doesn't need any kind of daring to be said and accepted. And our marriage is an eternal truth. We both married each other in front of Mahadev and this is the only truth of our lives." Aditya said controlling his anger towards her father. He was furious at him because of whatever he did to his Noor in the past few days.

"You very well know that Aman is going to marry Noor. And now....."

"Adityaa!!" Noor shouted in fear when he lifted the glass table and threw it on the floor.

He was fuming in anger and was throwing and breaking everything present there. There were glasses and mirrors shattered on the floor.

Noor's father talking about Aman was the reason for Aditya's uncontrollable anger.

"Aditya please stop. Stop, Adi!! Please, ruk jao. Don't do this please." Noor cried loudly and came in front of him.

(Please stop.)

Her voice acted as ice on Aditya's wounds. His hands were trembling because of anger. Only she was the one who could calm him.

He stopped and looked into her eyes. He slowly moved his hands towards her face and wiped the tears falling from her eyes.

Still and Always Will with You On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara