"Zindagi se bhi zyada Khubsurat"

Author's POV

Noor was shocked after hearing that they are going to her house. But why? Only this question arose in her mind. She was about to ask when Aditya spoke holding her hands.

"Don't worry Noor. I'm not going to drop you there. We are going there because all your important docs are there and many important things which you would need. Hmm?"

She nodded but said, "Aditya, I am scared. What if they stopped me coming back with you? I don't want to leave you."

He pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap. Slowly grabbed her waist and leaned towards her ears and spoke softly but passionately, "Nobody can stop my wife coming back to me. Neither they can nor I would let them do that. Not in that house nor anywhere in the world. Never ever. So don't be scared wifey."

The close proximity between them was not enough that his voice and those words were making it impossible for Noor to breathe.

It was like she was not able to breathe out. Her breathing was stopped just at his words. Yeahhhhh JUST AT HIS WORDS. TOO MUCH SIMPLE WORDS.

She just wanted to dig a 20 feet deep hole and hide herself inside it of the shyness she was feeling because of her husband.

She couldn't help but hide her face in his chest and continuously smile. As soon as she snuggled her face into his arms Aditya hugged her and teasingly said, "I thought my wife was scared of those people but the present situation differs from my thoughts. My pretty wife, don't you think you are feeling too shy in front of me? Which is unlike before."

Noor for a second looked at him and then again pulled herself in a hug and said, "Don't you think you are making me shy every single time with your words and actions unlike before?"

Aditya smiled at her words and said, "I just want you to know the truth every time."

Noor said while getting up from his lap and looking at his face, "Mujhe nahi pata tha, sach itna khubsurat bhi hota hai."

(I didn't know that the truth could be as beautiful as this.)

She moved backwards when Aditya held her wrist. Stopped her. Stood up from the chair and grabbing her waist looking straight into her eyes said, "Meri zindagi ka sach tum ho. Duniya ki kisi bhi cheez se zyada khubsurat. Is zindagi se bhi zyada khubsurat."

This time her eyes welled up with tears but a smile appeared on her lips. Wiping the tears with the back of his hands, Aditya left a sigh and said, "Now let's get ready. We are going there. Hmm? And don't worry about anything."

She nodded with a smile and both of them went to their bedroom. Noor didn't have her clothes so she was silently staring at the closet.

Aditya came back from the bathroom wearing black pants and white shirt folded till his elbows. He saw Noor standing still, so he asked her, "What happened? You didn't get ready?"

"Hmmm, actually there is too much confusion. What should I wear? There are too many clothes for me na. That's why I am confused." She said sarcastically.

"Oops, sorry. I forgot you don't have clothes." He said with an awkward smile understanding her sarcasticity. "Oh thank god! you remember. Now tell me what I should wear."