Special Event

>>Seraphina

I couldn't correct Samantha. I had no reason not to correct her, but the words just simply refused to leave my mouth. It's not like I told her she was right, I just quietly left with Azef. I wonder why? Why didn't I say anything?

...

Maybe I was too confused.

The whole ride to the club was heart pounding. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I know I was being delusional when I thought we looked like a couple there but I guess my delusional germs spread around a little too.

Azef dropped me off and went somewhere else. It made me wonder, doesn't he work here? Shouldn't he be here more? I rarely see him in the club.

I, along with the staff, stood in the middle of the open area, on the dance floor for a meeting.

"We're doing an event tonight." The manager had all the employees gathered, "We won't be having regular guests tonight, a bunch of important figures are having their meetings and the place is going to be filled with rich brats that come along with them."

A few employees snickered at the manager's statement, "You all may laugh now, but I said 'brats' because many of them are going to be a handful. And this is actually a warning." His words made everyone turn serious, "Now then, for the event, all of you will be given bunny costumes."

Bunny costumes?!?! I raised my brows in confusion. Did I hear that right?

"I'm sure most of you are familiar with it." I blinked at the manager in confusion, "In case you aren't," He looked back at someone and clapped his hands, "Here is what you'll be wearing."

!!

Another employee brought the costume over and I was not expecting what I saw.

The female costume had a pair of sleek bunny ears made of satin or velvet material. The ears were attached to a headband. The main component of the costume was a form-fitting leather leotard, designed to accentuate the wearer's curves. A strapless or halter-neck style, with a low-cut neckline. A fluffy white tail is often attached to the back of the bodysuit and it also included stockings

The costume had white gloves, in contrast to the color of the bodysuit, which was black.

And lastly, the bunny costume had a white collar and cuffs that were to be worn separately.

"The females will wear the costume with high heels or stilettos," The manager pointed at it and then turned around.

I looked at the male dress.

Similar to the female version, the costume included a pair of bunny ears attached to a headband. However, the design was adjusted to suit a more masculine. Instead of a bodysuit, the bunny costume for men had a shirt or should I say, tank top as the main component. This shirt was designed to be form-fitting, paired with matching shorts to complete the ensemble. These bottoms had a tuxedo-style stripe down the sides. Similar to the female version, a fluffy white tail is often attached to the back of shorts. And lastly the same cuffs, collar, and gloves to finish the look.

"The men will be wearing dress shoes or loafers with these." Everyone looked at the manager as if he was joking but his expressions were so serious no one dared to laugh.

Oh! MY GOD!!

This is such an embarrassing look for both the guys and girls!!! All the employees looked at each other. It's a nightclub, it's a sure fire thing a little amount of harassment happens when no one is watching.

All the women looked at the costume. Wearing something enticing like that means all of us are going to be in trouble, one way or another. I know the club doesn't allow the customers to sleep with the employees but it also doesn't stop minor things like touching.