Crushed hope

>>Seraphina

I couldn't sleep.

No matter how much I tried, what happened between Azef and I wouldn't leave my mind.

He took the initiative to kiss me. He did it, and it looked like he was ready to go even further but then he left with another woman? Does that make any sense? I didn't even get to ask him about his mate.

I was left stranded in so many ways. Just what in the hell happened to him?

And that woman, who was she? She came in saying some strange things. She said something like she came because of his rut? What the hell is that even supposed to mean?

And then she was offended that he was on another girl, A.K.A, me. I shook my head as the migraine increased. This doesn't make any sense. Why does it look like Azef just sleeps around with girls all the time?

That's definitely the impression I got from yesterday night. That woman was like, 'Oh, you should have told me you got another woman!'

What the hell is that supposed to mean!?! Who was she?!?

My eyes went wide

It couldn't be.

She can't have been in a relationship with Azef. Can she?! I shook my head. No, if she was, she would have done something when she saw us on top of each other. She even took him with her.

The door opened and someone walked into the house. It was still a little dark since the sun was still coming out.

The person stepped into the lounge, making her way towards the kitchen, "Oh! Holy Shit!!" It was Runy. Her soul almost left her body when she saw me sitting there on the couch, "What are you doing there?"

She was most likely not expecting me to be there. Putting the bag of groceries on the kitchen counter she walked over to the couch.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She came over then paused when she looked at me. I didn't look at her, I knew what had caught her attention, "What happened to your shirt?"

"..." I turned my head to look at her, "Runy," I whispered her name.

"Yea?" She frowned.

"You're a wolf too, right?" Bezof told me about it.

"Yea," She pointed at my chest, "What the hell happened to your shirt?" She was already suspicious.

I looked down at the rip, "Azef did this,"

"You!" She got angry the moment I said it, "Why would the Beta do that-" And then she stopped, "Why would he do that?" She eyed me, "Where is he?" She sniffed the air, "His scent isn't here." Wow, they can do that too huh?

I shrugged, "I don't know," I felt so helpless and confused, "I don't know, where could he have gone?" I softly grabbed my ripped shirt, "Why did he do this?" I looked at Runy, "Tell me why?"

She got confused by my words, "He," She thought about it, "Wait," She took out her phone and opened the calendar, "Oh!" She let out a sigh of relief, "It was going to happen one of these days." She closed her phone and put it back in her pants pocket.

"What?"

"He probably went into a rut?" She wasn't exactly sure but made the assumption.

My eyes went wide

That's right, rut!! That Chinese woman said the same thing!!

"Did he leave?" She asked

"A woman took him." I replied