'Beautiful'

>>Seraphina

My face flushed red in embarrassment, "No!" I tried to defend myself, "It wasn't on purpose!!" It felt so humiliating, "I slipped, I promise!" I pointed at my foot, "It got twisted," I hiccuped.

!!!?

Why am I hiccuping?!?! Because I'm nervous?? Or because of all that drinking?

"Quite a coincidence that you 'slipped' and your hands landed right on my ass." Azef's voice had an underlying teasing tone.

!!!

The way he said it just went and shot my anxiety over the roof. What am I supposed to say to that?!? I'm the one who's surprised that my hands landed there! I would never have even dreamed of something like this happening!!

And I got a feel of it too! He has a nice juicy butt... OH GOD!! What am I thinking?!?

"W-well, it can happen!" My blush deepened as he looked at me with an unamused look, "Look, why would I want to grab your butt!?" I asked, "A man's ass isn't worth grabbing anyway!"

"Excuse me?" He folded his arms and turned his body to look at me, "My butt is not worthy of being grabbed?" He looked offended.

I was dumb struck and my mouth hung open.

"What?" I had no idea how to respond to that. Like what in the hell? Wasn't he offended that I grabbed it? Now he's offended that I said it isn't worth grabbing?! Like Boss, please choose one side and stick with that! My brain can't keep up with his bi-polar attitude!

"Leave," He ordered out of nowhere.

"Yes?" It took me a moment to get it. Then I clasped my hands together and bowed, "Yes," My ears were burning and I could feel the heat leaving my face.

I left the room without delay and then I ran to the bathroom. Thank God, he asked me to leave on his own!!/

Gosh!

I went and stood in front of the mirror and noticed how red my face was.

I brought my hands to my cheeks.

They are red because I'm drunk. I nodded to myself. Yep, all because I'm drunk.

***

>> Azef

We've had events like these many times and I've seen a number of women in dresses like that but why is hers messing with my mind so much?

...

I shook my head

God! I can't get it out of my head!! What the hell is wrong with me!?

There was a knock on the door, "Come in,"

The manager peered his head in, "You called sir?"

"I did," I gestured to him to step inside and he did, then closed the door behind him but he didn't walk up to me and remained near the exit.

I looked at him, "Make sure the security is tight." I said as I rubbed my temples. Considering how much she fussed about her dignity, I thought she wouldn't take this offer, I even set the condition to not force the employees and still she chose to do it.

Is she worried about money that much? I'm gonna bet it's because of Eris's school fee.

"Of course sir."

"I better not hear of any employee being harrassed."

"Um... Sir.... Of course, we'll make sure nothing gets out of hand but this is a nightclub... A bit is going to happen . That's what it means to work at a place like this."