mer sun and moon x reader

Your arms and kneese are shaking.... drops of sweat going down your forehead... your terrified... the burning sun is on your back as you stare terrifiedly into the depth of the ocean... the only thing that keeps you afloat is your pool wheel...
you werent scared of the ocean... you actually loved it! Thats why you took a trip to the beach, but you had too much fun and got a bit further away from the shore... you couldnt feel the ground suddenly as the sea waves whashed you away....the ppl around thought it was a prank or you just joking around...

Now your far, far, away from shore... the beach barely seeable anymore as you struggle against your fear... just the thought of the darkness.. the hopelessness... you sinking with no air... they wouldnt even find a body.... the sharks will probably eat you.. your family will be worried sick... after a week or so... you did tell them that your going on a vacation... alone..
Tears falling down your cheeks.. from fear, and exhastion... the warm sun is just burning your exposed skin and neck...

(if your a guy....wouldnt wanna be ya.. if your a girl...yeah your swim suit is pretty exposed too.... but if your a weirdo like me who likes to wear almost a full body swim suit, the only thing thats burning is our neck so...😃😃😃)

You sob quietly... you dont want to drown... thats one of your wrost fears at how to die....
The waves rock you back and forth as you clench your fist tightly on your pool wheel..
Arms shaking vioulently... you stare into the darkness.. fear that it will swalow you whole... and a couple more hours.. it probably will..

a shift in the water startles you half to death as a yelp and a whimper escapes your lips... suddenly you sea a creature aproaching....a shark... you freeze, not moving, your heart is hamering vioulently against your chest as you try your hardest not to move, though your whole body is shaking by fear, and it wasnt a much of a surprise that tge shark was swimming towards your diraction...
You prayed and prayed, teeth clancking against each other as the shark got closer and gloser untill, he sinked down, you cant see him..

You suddenly scream as you feel a shot of pain in you leg, turning around with horror as you feel your whole body getting yanked into the water.. the shark bites tightly into your leg, sharp teeth inside your flesh, it hurts! Make it stop! You try to kick it and push it away but he draggs you into the water with it... thats it your going to die.. you scream one more time as your whole body just about to enter and with a finall breath it drags you down, you move your legs and arms around, trying to attack back or atleast to get away, it bights harder as it tries to tare your leg, you scream in agony and fibally let water into your lungs..

Water water WATER... you cant breath, you cant see, you cant feel... wait....you do see something....you hear hissing and wheird clicking sounds... you feel the pain from your sore body and leg... you see something....golden...shimering golden and....red...glowing red... blures in your vision as it gets darkned...

You gasp as you cough water and stomach acid... it burns.. it hurts... every thing hurts.. you start to panic, looking around you fratacly, its dark, you cant see!! Your leg hurts! You hear spleshing sounds and clutters, it hurts, your head hurts! You sit up and pull at your hair, covering your ears, your whole body is shaking and your in a panic attack... all this time fearing for your life finally come crashing down at you, you cant breath!!
You hear a loud chirp and immediatly look up to see a golden creature.. big... teeth.. you immediatly scooch away not completely aware of your surroundings, your ears are ringing and your head pounds... your heart beating loudly..

w-whats going onnn?!
Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!!

You flinch hard with a whimper as you feel something holding your hands, taking them away from your hair, two soft warm hands hold your face up, you met with two big blue eyes, you stare up at them with big fearfull teary eyes,