Bloodmoon x reader

You groan, hand slifing from the bridge of your nose to your forehead, "let me get this straight, you wanted more guests, and a lot of lil brats told you they want a scary section, so you guys created a scary mer, that turns out too dangerous, and now is loose in one of our biggest tanks. And you called me in the middle of the fucking night to deal with this shit." You deadpan venessa and she sighs "look I dont want to deal with this shot too right now, but your our best treinor, hell, you were able to tame monty! He was the most dangerous of them and he acts like an excited puppy!"
You rubb your eyes and sigh "plz dont call him that, and its the way you act towards the mer,AND the mer's intelegents. From what I heard, this mer wants nothing but kill and blood." You say tiredly, venessa chuckles awkwardly, eyeing the scars youve collected over the years "weeell... to be fair we thought montgomery was crazy too at first." She says quickly as she turns away.

"So what do ya want me to do again?" You say annoyed, she sighes in releif "just put him in his damn tank, we even cleared a rout for ya, all he gotta do is swim. And you'll lead him to his tank, simple!"  She says with a nervous smile, "easier said then done. Now where is that mf."

You enter a giant room that is still ander distruction, ans the giant tank infront. You go through an only employye door and get to the back, you see the clear rout for the mer, humming in thought as you continue.

When you reach the catwalks venessa stoped.. "so.. this one is the most dangerous, he eyes every employye like a bag of candy.. and... umm.. he already sorta kinda killed3employeesOKBYENOW!"
she bolts through the door "wha-HEY! YOUSONOFABITCH-and she's gone... greaaaat.... ugh... I'm gonna diee.." you text your mom that your maybe gonna die in a couple of minuts, she knows the drill,  and she answers with 'plz dont, I need your help cleaning the house tomorrow!' You roll your eyes with half a smile.

You get closer to the edge, where the mer can clearly get you, but your not scared, you crouch and look into the water, you humm..

"Hey! Hey pall! Where are ya?! I'm fucking tired so lets get you outa here!" You yell, you hear water... and a couple of bubbles apear, you ready yourself.. this fish is smart.

You jump just in time out of the way when a blur of red pounces at you, and before you know it, you cought the mf with your trusty

(long matel stick that you can use to catch animals, doesnt hurt, though have no idea what the hell its called... so I'ma call it 'the stick!' From now on!)

By the throat, he thrashes, clawing the stick with his too sharp claws,  he looks a lot like moon, but smaller.... all his fins are razor sharp.. and you kinda feel.bad for him.

"Hey, calm down." You say softly, and he snarls at you, showing his sharp teeth, you offer a smile, "well arent you a beauty." He froze, eyes wide, then he lowly growls as he glares at you, never taking his eyes off of you, "listen, I'm not gonna hurt you, no shocks, nothing, I just cought you so we could talk." He growls. "Look, this isnt your tank.. uhh.. nest, you have another one, with way more food and darker, more red too, I think you might like it a lot more..." you trailed offf when you try to read his face...

Desprate.. so so desprate.. he looks at you with eye so yearning.. like your fresh water after days of not drinking.. he looks zoned out.. wait a fucking minut! "Hey!" You snap your fingers, and he shakes his head, growling at you, "you hungry? Want food?" He jerks, nodding so hard your worried he'll hurt himself, "ok, ok, calm down, I'ma give you food, what do you eat?" You ask, suddenly he flashes you a huge grin, with razor sharp teeth, looming you up and down, you huff "no. Do you wanna eat or not?" You ask sharply, now he huffs and gives a small nod.

"Alright, so I'ma gibe you some fish.. uhh. Dead or alive?" You ask and he perks up when you said alive. "So alive got it, I'ma let you go now.... go back into the tank." He flashes you a big misyevious grin and you squint at him, you bolt to the door, leaving your 'stick' behind, as you reach the doors, you look back to see him clawing at where you were just standing eyes nerrowed, you do finger guns while winking "not getting me that easily, fishboy!" And you go, hearing a snarl and a growl, you snicker, going to the kitchen.. gou think you like this mf.