eclipse x child reader

You swim happily as the sunlight shines on your scales.. its a sunny day and you'v gone out to find some pretty shells!..

You happily make your way into a closed area.. mama and papa dont like you going there very much.. and you feel kinda guilty going there.. but they surely will forgive you if you show them the pretty shells you colected right? RIGHT! So lets go!

After a while of you colecting pretty shells and shiny rocks.. you get a bit too closer to the shore... you flinch when you hear a loud grunt in a language you dont understand, "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!...ugh..." you whimper at the shout and hid behind a coral.. you saw a tall dark figure kicking at some sand and sitting on a rock with a light thump...

...huh...  it was a land creature....you never saw one before... you slowly aproach the surface... eyeing the creature with big curious eyes.... its pulling at his fins as he... shakes... weirdly..

You immediatly stsrt to panic a bit. Pulling at your fins is bad! Its hurts! Mama and papa warned you countless of times! You immediatly find a pretty shell and throw it at him...

"Ouch! The fuck-...who..?.." he grunts in annoyence as he looks around him... you slowly peek your head out and hide behind a rock.. staring at the creature... the creature looks around the back down at the shell you threw at him....he had water coming out of his eyes?....huh?...he looked very sad... a frown appeard at your face... why is he sad?..

He slowly picks the shell up and wips his face... a small smile creeps at the corners of his lips and you cheer happily and quietly to yourself. Getting to the sof sand underneeth the water to pick more pretty shels and rocks.. you slowly swam up again and threw another prrtty rock, carefull not to hit him again, it landed right next to him and he flinches with a small yelp, you chuckle to yourself, you look to where he is with sparkling eyes as he picks up the rock and looks at it...

Though your smile slowly fell as he forrowed his eye brows.. does he not like it?.... a frown slowly tugged at the corners of your lips but you immediatly shook it off.. NO! You will make him happy! You turn back into the water and get a bunch of pretty shels and shiny rocks, you threw 2 more shells near him.. he looked to the shells and didnt even pick them up, he immediatly looked all around and you scurry behind the rock with a tiny splash..

"I know you there! Dumbass!" You flinch when you hear him shout..
"What is your deal? Come out!" You sink into the water, slowly aproaching the shore... you slowly peek your head out, a huge grin on your face as you met with wide orange eyes.. he looks at you shocked but then he squints his eyes at you..

you offer a big smile as you greet him "h-hi!" You chirp happily... he doesnt answer... hhmm...he needs a greeting gift... you go underwater take some more shells and pretty rocks and make your way to the shore, peeking your head as you swim closer. He flinchs whatching you with wide eyes, you crawl to the soft sand you put all your foundings on the sand "there you go! A Gift!!" You chirp happily, you scooch away and mention for him to take the gift you gave him... he slowly crouches down and you look at him with big sparkly eyes, he looks at you then at the rocks and shells..

he sits down on the sand with a light thump and takes a couple of the shells, you clap your hands happily, he looks at you and mumbles something you dont understand..

He slowly reached his hands for you and you dont flinch away, letting him pick you up under your arm pits, your whole body dangles under you as you smile a huge smile, he rais a bro as he eyes you up and down, a small smile tugs at the corners of his lips and yours got wider..

"Your a strange creature...arnt you kiddo?.." he sais some weird things from his mouth that you dont understand.. you tilt your head with a confused chirp, he chuckles lowly as he sats you down in the shallow whater again, you crawl next to him and rubb your head into his hand, he chuckled as he pats your fins and you purr in delight "heheh.. your a pretty cute little thing.."

You move to his...none tale thingys as you inspect them...their hard at the bottom...he wears a lot of weird coverings.. you sniff him as you circul him, you shove your head between his arm and side as you sniff it, you sniff at his thingys and he chuckles.. you go between his thingys and sniff in the low part, he immediatly snatches you away from there with a small squeak
"Oh no! Dont you dare!" He makes a stern nois and you frown looking away with a small whine...

He suddenly lifts you up and places you on his lap, holding you against his chest and patting your fins, you purr in delight as you burry your head in his chest... this is very nice...
You like this land creature... and something tells you your gonna visit him a lot more...

~~~~~~~~》》~~~~~~~~》》\~~~~\~~~~》》

Haya! Just some cuddles!🥰🥰
And making eclipses day a bit better!

Hope ya guys enjoyed this shit! Sorry its short!

BTW tell me if ya guys crave for spicey... I'm not the best at writing too sexy.. but I can try?.. idk.. and smutt... yeah... I dont know how to write those verry well... so tell me guys if ya want some or not!

LOVE YA!🥰🥰 STAY PEACHY!❤️❤️