child reader x mer sun/moon

Hey guys! 'Ggrreeaat' news!....
I'm sick... yea. I feel pretty shitty right now.. but you know what that means??
More stories fo yall!!....
Yay...
Love ya😍🥰☺️☺️

~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■

You skipped happily on the beach sand, going on the hunt for lil fish to help, or maybe another turtle, or a bird, your mama is a vet, she loves halping animals in all sizes! And you help her find injured animals, heal them, then set them free, you also help out by cleaning the beach sometimes! And mrs. Brinson always likes to give you a lolipop for cleaning!

Today is your birthday!! Your 6 years old!! Mom bought you a cake and a nice present! A WHOLE medkit! Just for you!! She said that your old enough to help out too!!

And you know that one day! Your going to be a vet just like your mommy!

You skipped with a beaming smile, a mini medkit in one hand, and in the other a small bucket for little trinklets! You love colecting pretty shells and shiny stones! Making friendship bracelets and pretty necklesess! You-

You froze when you suddenly heard a small yelp of pain?.. whipping your head around... theres a couple of rocks there.. maybe a fish got stuck? But a fish doesnt make a sound like that dummy! Maybe a baby whale?... you never saw a baby whale before! They look so cute and tiny in the pictures! A-

You shook your head when you heard another pained squeak, focus! You need to help the poor creature!

You immediatly made your way into the rocks, trying not to slip or step on a sharp rock, you froze when you finally saw the creature... your eyes widen with wonder and curiousity whan your eyes locked with pure white orbs staring back at yours the little creature trembling in a corner, bleading and looks very hurt..

It was a weird fish, with chubby little hands, and a half torso?? Its a weird fish, but it needs your help! It looks so scared and hurt! And its so pretty too!
All shades of golden and yellow! With red fins on its waist and throat, and orange little fins with big ones decorated its head like a flower! It was so shiny and pretty too!

You think its a girl, it has a skirt so of course its a girl!! And its pretty like a girl! "Hi there!" You said softly, trying to appear a bit smaller, the creature froze, his eyes widen and a little bit of curiousity comes into those pearl white orbs, she hisses at you and growls, her hands shaking from kipping her up."you seem hurt, I can help you!" You point at the little medkit, "this is a bag with stuff that could help with your booboos and injuries! If youll be good I could give you a lolipop too!"

The fish tilts her head to the side, making a coo growly weird sound, making you giggle. "Alrighty, lets see." You put the med kit on the floor opening it, you have bandaids, bandages, ointment, and other stuff that could help you! You can help her bleeding before you show her to mom, to ask if you did a good job!

You pat the sand infront of you, the fish eyes you weirdly for a moment, still pressing herself to the rock, "hey its ok! You dont have to be scared! I just want to help.. and I'm scared that if you'll bleed like that for too long its not gonna be good!" You say worriedly, eyeing all the bite marks and claws tarring into the little fish's flesh.. poor lil girl..

"Your so pretty..." you siddenly say softly.. the fish's eyes widen once again... as if ahe understands you.. "I'ma name you goldy!" You said happily, patting the sand once again "its ok girl! You can come here! I wont hurt you." She suddenly stands stright, eyes wide before collepsing to the sandy floor with a yelp, you slowly scooch closer.. she whimpers and growls weakly "hey.. shh.. its ok lil goldy, I'm here to help ya.."

you start by cleaning the wounds, earning you some scrathes on your arms that started to bleed a bit a few lil bites, but it was all worth it! You cleaned all the dirt and blood off the wounds, just like mama tought you! Then, you started rubbing ointment as gently as possible, goldy slowly leaned into your touch, purring a bit here and there, making you giggle "your the cutest most adorable lil fishy I ever helped.." you cood happily with a closed up smile, zhearing a half whine half growl from goldy making you chuckle again.