Faces-Part 2

[Bridge]

"One minute we were reading an empty tunnel, and the next we walked..." said Chakotay over the comm.

[Tunnels]

"Right into a solid wall of rock." he continued, "Captain, the energy configuration of the force field matrix is virtually identical to those used by the Vidiians." said Tuvok.

[Bridge]

Kathryn suddenly looked worried and turned to Ayala. "Mister Ayala, scan for any alien vessels in the sector. Commander, we know from past experience that our phasers can disrupt that forcefield. I want to find out what's in there." said Kathryn.

[Tunnels]

"Aye, Captain." said Chakotay. "But I don't want you taking any unnecessary risks. We'll be-" said Kathryn.

[Bridge]

"Standing by to implement an emergency beam out." she said over the bridge comm. system.

[Tunnels]

"Acknowledged." said Chakotay., he fires his phaser at the rock wall. "It's not working, Captain." said Chakotay. "Try reconfiguring your phaser to match the band width modulation." suggested Kathryn over the comm. "Commander!" calls Harry seeing two Vidiians, the two Vidiian's duck out of sight. "Three to beam up!" said Chakotay urgently, the three were beamed back to Voyager.

[Laboratory]

Klingon B'Elanna and Cardassian Natalya are testing their strength of the restraints. They break one as Sulan enters. "B'Elanna, Natalya? How are you feeling today?" asked Sulan, Natalya ignored him while Klingon B'Elanna answered. "I feel strong. It's very frustrating to be restrained like this." she said. "I sympathise." said Sulan. "I don't like being chained up like an animal, nor does Natalya." said B'Elanna. "I'm sorry, I wish there was some-" B'Elanna interrupted Sulan much to Natalya's relief. "I've been thinking about what you said. It's because of you that I am Klingon and I do like this feeling. In a strange way I suppose I am grateful. Did you know that Klingon females are renowned in the Alpha Quadrant not only for their physical prowess but for their voracious sexual appetites as well? Why not let your creation out of her harness. Study her in action." Natalya raised an eyebrow and turned to B'Elanna who shrugged not knowing what else to do, it seemed unlike Natalya there was still a little human inside B'Elanna whereas Natalya knew her human side was stripped away from her completely, one thing that bought Natalya comfort was knowing she still had her very British accent.

"I wish it were possible, B'Elanna, but I'm afraid I can't risk releasing you just yet." said Sulan, he strokes B'Elanna's face, making Natalya shudder especially when he goes to touch her face "Don't Touch Me, Vidiian" she growled. "Forgive me." said Sulan. "For what?" asked B'Elanna. "Please, don't condescend. I may have a grotesque appearance but I assure you my instincts are finely honed, and I do have feelings. Hard as it may be for you to imagine, B'Elanna, my people were once handsome and vigorous like yours, and with your help we will be again. Perhaps when that time comes I will not disgust you quite so much as I do now." said Sulan.

[Barracks]

Two Vidiian guards enter, Tom wakes B'Elanna. "They're coming to take us to the work detail. You two can't let them see how sick you are." said Tom, when B'Elanna came up with an idea "maybe if they think Nat and I are too weak they'll leave us behind. I could try to get my hands on that console over there." said B'Elanna, Natalya shook her head indicating she was going to stay with Tom. "Or maybe they'll skip the preliminaries and take you straight to organ processing." said Tom, a Vidiian heads over to Durst who was keeping a close eye on his best friends especially with how sick they look, Durst stands up. "You. Come with me." said the Guard. "What for?" Durst asked. "You asked to contact your ship. The Prefect wishes to discuss your request." replied the Guard, Tom stood up and walked over "I'm the senior officer here. If your superiors want to talk with one of us, it should be me. He's not going anywhere without me." Natalya's eyes widen, so do B'Elanna's "Tom, don't. They'll kill you." Natalya said, the guard pulls out his weapon/scanner/organ harvester, causing Natalya and B'Elanna to cower in the corner and look away. "Stop!" said the Guard. "It's okay, Tom. They're the ones with the guns, remember? Besides you need to keep an eye on those two." Durst said lowering voice when speaking about B'Elanna and Natalya. Durst is taken away. B'Elanna and Natalya are cowering in the shadows, Tom walks over and crouches at their bunk. "What is it?" Tom asked.