Part 9

This morning Charlie told  Bella that he wants her to go back to Renee in Phoenix. 

Bella didn't want to leave Forks just knowing the Edward will come back for her. He wouldn't just leave her here without protection, she could get hurt or worse die. She can die because she was a weak human. She need Edward to change her into vampire, so she can be immortal just like she was made to be. That's why she can't leave Forks, Edward wouldn't be able to find her.

Bella told Charlie a small lie that her, Adeline and Jessica were going to the movies after school. Charlie was surprised but was happy. Was Bella finally going to stop being a bitch to her sister and to him? Adeline was forced along into Bellas lie, which didn't make make her happy but when Adeline saw how hopeful her dad was and so she agreed and was able to convince Jessica to home. But Jessica had to leave as soon as the moive was over so she is going to drive herself. 

Adeline told Jacob the hold story over the phone while they were both at lunch. Adeline laughed a little when Jacob's voice turned sad, he admitted that he wanted to hangout with her after school. Adeine could just imagine the pout that's on Jacob's face. 

Adeline said, "sorry puppy," before they said bye together since lunch was ending. 

(<><><>) 

After the movie Jessica left, got in her car and went home. Bella and Adeline had to walk about 10 minutes to get back to the truck. Passing by a alley a group of motorcyclists started to cat call the two teenagers. Bella stopped to look at the guys, which caused Adeline to turn towards her sister. "What is it?"

Bella shakes her head and then to the floor. "Nothing, I though I recognized someone." 

Adeline slowly nods her head. "Ok. Can we walk then? It's cold and I don't want to stand in front of an alleyway." 

Bella scoffs quietly and turns back to the motorcyclists before walking towards the group ignoring her sisters calls for her to come back. 

Adeline is shocked when Bella gets on a back of a motorcycle and drives away with a stranger. Adeline walks to the truck and causes when it's locked. Bella took the key with her. Adeline leans her forehead against the window as she thinks of what to do. Adeline pulls out her phone and calls Bella. After two more calls with no answer Adeline gives up and text her, telling her that she won't wait in the cold for longer then 10 more minutes.

Adeline decides to be nice and waits 20 minutes instead. No show from Bella. Adeline pulls out her phone and texts Bella that's she's leaving. 

Adeline looks around and smiles as she sees a short alley that's dark with no people or cameras. Perfect. After not shifting for months Adeline is excited that she has a chance right now. Adeline goes into the dark, takes off her jacket off and lays it flat on the ground. Adeline places her phone and wallet In the middle of her jacket and she quickly takes off the rest of her clothes and fold them into a small pile and ties her jacket sleeves together to act like a bag. Adeline makes a little grunt like noise before she shifts onto all four of her feet, well, paws. Instead of Adeline in a alleyway, there is a giant Mngwa.