Part 27

Jacob is frozen at first but quickly reacts. He closes his eyes as he leans into the kiss. Adeline let's the blanket fall to around her waist as she brings her other hand onto the back of his head, her fingers getting tangled in his hair. Jacob's hands lay on the each side of Adeline legs as he leans closer to her. Both Adeline and Jacob open their eyes as they break away from each other. Adeline can't help but whine quietly as they lose contact. 

Adeline removes the blanket from around her and sits on Jacob's lap with her legs on the outside of his. "Jacob. Please, please just kiss me."

Jacob nods his head but doesn't say anything before he grabs onto her hips and pulling her closer to him, this causes a small groan to escape his mouth which makes Adeline smile. Jacob leans forward and captures her lips once more. Adeline smiles into the kiss as she pulls on his hair, not too tightly where it will hurt but enough for Jacob to groan into her mouth. This kiss is much more needy than the first, not that either of them were complaining.

Adeline shivered as one of Jacob's hands slowly made it  under her shirt, the feeling of his touch sending sparks. After some time Adeline has to pull away to breath and she gasps a Jacob's lips move to her neck. He starts peppering kisses all along her neck before he starts leaving heavier kisses that make Adeline start to breathe heavier and her brain goes fuzzy. 

Adeline smiles as Jacob kisses her neck. She puts her hand under Jacob's jaw and forces him to look at her, Adeline smiles wider seeing Jacob pout because he is no longer kissing her, seeing his brown eyes and his swollen lips. "Jacob, I hope you realizes that your mine now." She leans down kisses the counter of his mouth to his jaw and down his neck. She places kisses all over his neck and smiles as she finds the spot that makes him shiver, she starts to show that spot more attention. "Your mine, puppy. Okay?" 

Jacob had his eyes close as he moves one of his hands down Adeline leg and tightens his grip. "Yes, yes... I'm yours." Jacob shivers once again when Adeline lightly blows air on the sensitive spot on his neck. "God, Adeline..." 

Adeline smiles and looks Jacob in the eye as he smiles back at her. Adeline leans forward once more and reconnect their lips in a slow love filled kiss. 

***

So this is my first time writing a part so detailed and it sucks to say the least but I happy to just to have a posted another part