Part 19

Its been 44 hours since Adeline and Jacob talked to one another, but who counted. Jacob, Jacob is who counted. Adeline probably would have counted but she never looked at the time that day, so she has no idea when what time they last talked. There has been no talking or texting for either of them since they usually talk, or text, at least once a day. 

Adeline was picking around at her food during lunch when Mike asked the group if they wanted to go to La Push to just hang out and play around. Everyone at the table which included Adeline, Mike, Jessica, Eric, and Amy (I can't remember if her name is Amy or not but for not it is), said yes, luckily Bella was in the restroom so the table made a pack not to bring La Push up around Bella. 

(<><><>) 

Mike picked up Adeline at her house and drove them to La Push. Adeline is worried that she'll see Jacob at the beach, she's not sure if she wants to see him or not. 

They walk for about 5 minutes before they find the rest of group. They play around for sometime till Adeline notices someone, who make her heart thumps, jogging towards them. Jacob. She barley notices two people walking behind Jacob, a boy and a girl. Adeline isnt sure who the girl is but she recognizes the boy as Seth Clearwater. Adeline feels her palms get sweaty as Jacob runs up to her. 

Jacob gives her a shy smile with a breathy "hi" when he stands in front of her. 

Adeline and Jacob are too focus on each other to realize that Mike and the girl Jacob came with, Leah Clearwater, getting lost in each other's eyes. Mike thinks he's staring at a pretty, no, beautiful girl, while Leah and Seth realize that she's imprinting on the blonde boy. 

Jacob has to shake his head to stop getting lost in Adelines eyes. "Can we please talk for a second? Please, I'll get on my knees and beg if I need too." 

Adeline chuckles and shakes her head. "There's no need to get on your knees... and we can talk." 

Jacob smiles widely. "Adeline, I am so sorry for lying to you, a-and I can't give you the truth right now, hopefully I can soon but I'm not sure. But I know you will get the truth. Please... Please trust me."

Adeline smiles. "Okay, I'll trust you, I'll always trust you. I'm sorry for walking out before, I shouldn't have done that. You can have your secrets and I need to respect that. You can tell me whenever you are ready, or don't, you don't have to tell me and it would be okay if you keep somethings to yourself. Unless your seeing someone else, your not seeing someone else are you?" Adeline jokes a little knowing he's not. 

Jacob knows she joking and laughs as he pulls her into a hug. "There is no one else I would rather see than you."

*Authors note:

So I changed the plot a little bit so now Leah and Seth already shifted. So... this wasn't the plan but it is now. Just imagine that Charlie and Harry did go hunting for the wolves but not because of Bella. Bella never saw the wolves. Harry got a heart attack but lived, Seth and Leah shifted because of stress, then a week later Jacob shifted. Sam and Leah never dated. Hope this makes sense. *