Part 3: Izzy's Pov

"Shit,shit, shit", I mumble as I speed walk across the parking lot. I completely forgot about today's science quiz, and I start with it first thing. I walk through the doors the school and make my way to my science class with Mr.Reilly. I walk into the class as nonchalantly as possible, trying not to draw attention to myself, that thought lasted all of .5 seconds because as soon as I did that I knocked over a rack of test tubes that were resting on the lab bench's counter. My cheeks burned as everyone drew their attention to me. "

Ms Nott, go to the principals office immediately, you disrupted the class while everyone is taking a test by your foolish decision to be late, than you break some of my beakers, this is unacceptable.", Mr Reilly says while glaring at me.

My eyes started to become blurry as I rushed out of the class. I make my way down towards the office, while I'm walking down the hallway when I'm met with Cole's ex girlfriend, Sadie Bell, the most popular and the prettiest girl in the school, standing by the office smirking at me. "Oh my gosh, Emily you look so sad what's wrong sweetheart?", Sadie says to me in an overly sweet tone. "It's Izzy, and it's none of your business, Sadie." I say walking past her. "Just so you know Cole kissed me yesterday after cheer practice, and he said he was just using you for homework answers and his friends bet him they could make you fall for him.", she said while giving me a bitchy grin. "Stop lying Sadie, I don't have time for this!", I say rolling my eyes at her. "Bye-bye hun, just don't be surprised today when he dumps your ass!", she replies while stalking off.

He wouldn't cheat on me, he's so nice and sweet, she's just trying to get in your head Izzy, I thought to myself.

I make my way inside the office, where after a good twenty minutes of pleading and apologizing, I was given a punishment of being the assistant nurse for todays football game against our schools biggest rivals, I was expecting a weeks detention so I'll take anything that seems remotely better...even if that means that I have to take care of Matthew Blake.

I hear the bell go, signaling that first period has ended, I make my way over to my locker when I'm met with Maddie leaning against it, looking at me with a big grin on her face. "You, Isabella Elizabeth Nott, are going to a football game?!", Maddie says jumping up and down excitedly. "As the nurses assistant for my punishment, and how did you know?", I ask suddenly suspicious of her. "I may or may not have been leaning against the office door when I saw you go in..", she says smirking cheekily at me. " Wait, Izzy's going to a football game, since when?!", Will, Maddie's boyfriend asks as he pulls Maddie's waist. "Hey Bennett, and yeah but it's my punishment for breaking Mr Reilly's science beakers.", I reply rolling my eyes. "Hey at least Cole will be there." Maddie says trying to make me feel a little better from this shitty situation. "Yeah but Matt is also gonna be there." Will look's at me like he knows something but that quickly fades into a big grin as he says "So Mads, are you gonna go to my game? I could really use my good luck charm.",Will says giving Maddie puppy eyes. She kisses him and says "I'll see you there."

I run into the bathroom and quickly change into my gym clothes. I was going to run in later but I suppose I can use them for tonight's game as they fit the theme, pink out. I shuffle out of my shrunken sweatpants and change into some turquoise bike shorts and a pink tight fitting top. I take out my blush and put pink streaks on my face to do a cute sort of eye black look, it looked sloppy but it's all right for now.

The final bell rings, and I make my way over to the nurses office, helping her prepare for tonight's game. This is gonna be an interesting night.