Part 4: Matt's Pov

I start to pack up after the final bell rang, until I see Will sprinting down the hallway towards me. "MATT, GUESS WHAT!", Will shouts when he gets to me. "What's up Will, we need to get goin-" , I start before Will cuts me off. "Bro now promise not to get too excited or do something fucking stupid", he says with a massive smile on his face. "What is it just tell me", I say now suspicious. "Okay so I was passing by Maddie when I saw her talking to Izzy about how they were going to the football game tonig- "WHAT??", I yell louder than I meant to. "Bro I haven't even gotten to the best part, Izzy is gonna be the assistant nurse today for the game cause she got a punishment for breaking Reilly's beakers!"

" Wait but I'm gonna have to try to get hurt if I want her attention or else she'll be talking to her dick face boyfriend", I say while the image of his fucking face popped up in my head.
"I don't know but you're gonna have to get pummeled", he says patting my shoulder.

Will starts to head towards his locker which is near the main office, and the nurses. I punch Will's shoulder to get his attention as his face is buried in his locker trying to find his gym bag. "Matt what was that for?" he hisses out squeezing his already bruised shoulder from last weeks game. "I can see the nurses office, I'm gonna try to see her-, "Matt and Will, the game starts soon and we have to practice before the game, and you boys have to change, LETS GO!! My coach yells at us from down the hall.

Will and I ran down the hall, missing the chance to see my girl, well she will be my girl if I can help it, and make our way to the boys locker rooms. "Dude, so how are you going to get knocked out so you can go to the nurse?", Will asks me with an amused expression creeping up on his face. "I wonder why.." Will mumbles but covers it up with a cough.

I glare at him before he turns his attention towards Maddie, his girlfriend, and Izzy's best friend. "Hey baby", Maddie says to Will. "Hey Mads, you're still coming to my game tonight? "Yeah, and Izz' is gonna be the nurse for the game because she pissed off Reilly today", she glances over at me and smiles at me, I tried not to be awkward so just nodded in return. "Hey,Will, I'll meet you on the field", I say before getting out of there as fast as I can, I'm prone to getting panic attacks, and situations as simple as that can make me break down.

I slouch down on the bench in the locker room before I start to hear muffled giggles and whispers. I glance over near the showers in the locker room and make my way over as quiet as I can. I look over at the bottom right shower wall and see Cole Carr and Sadie Bell making out. "You said you're gonna end it soon with that bitchy nerd, right baby?", Sadie says in between kissing Cole. "Yeah as soon as the season is over me and her are done, I'm just using her anyway".

In that moment I felt so much anger towards Cole then I had before, no one except Will knew how I really felt about Izzy, and as much as I try to push them away the feelings only become stronger. And I know exactly how I'm gong to get pummeled off the field tonight, and I'm going to enjoy every.last.second.