Part 6:Matt's Pov

I wake up to my head throbbing and I feel someone shaking my body softly but firm enough to leave marks on my forearms. "Shit, wake up, wake up Matt!!", I could recognize her voice from anywhere. "Iz-Izzy, what are you doing?" I glance up at her, as I am lying down since I fell asleep, and her deep blue eyes are staring down at me with irritation, but also..concern? "Matt, you have a concussion and you were saying shit like how Cole cheated on me, and that I was your girl.", Izzy slightly chuckles. Shit.shit. SHIT, how fucking hard did I bang my head. There is no way I just fucking told her that.

"I'm sorry but Cole really did cheat on you, but I don't like you like that, I probably was just saying random shit, sorry about that.", I tried to say as nonchalantly as I could. Izzy just stares at me before she starts giggling to herself. What the fuck, did I say something, maybe she has a concussion instead of me. "Why are you laughing, you okay?" "Yeah, it's just really funny, imagine if you really did like me, I wouldn't date you for a million dollars." she says cackling at this point. It takes every bit in me not to wince at her words, just as I start to spiral in my thoughts again, I get the best freaking idea of my life.

Hey Izzy, so what are you going to do about Cole, do you want to get back at him?", her face drops ever so slightly at my words, I don't blame her, she really did love him, even though I wish it was me. "I don't know, I loved him so much, and the fact that he got with the one girl he said not to worry about .",she sighed letting out a shaky breath.

"I'm really sorry,Izzy. I shouldn't have tackled him, or said anything." "Its okay he deserved it, why did you do it?", she asks me with a faint smile, fixing her reading glasses. "We never got along, and he always got whatever I wanted, captain position, best grades, just everything." "Yeah, I get it, after my dad died, I envied everyone, because they all had the one thing I wanted back." I think my heart broke a little hearing her talk about her pain like that, or it's the fucking concussion doing something to my heart, I'm bad at biology for a reason.

"I have an idea, just hear me out." She raises her eyebrow and nods at me. "How about me and you- "You and I, actually" she says interrupting me, that little shit. I glare at her which I receive a middle finger in return. "How about you and I, pretend to date, and you can make Cole jealous, and I get back at him for all those things that he stole from me.", I say pouting trying to make her laugh, it worked.

"Nice joke, now what did you actually want to suggest?" "Izzy, I'm being serious.." Her face twisted into an emotion I couldn't read, but I was praying that she would agree. "Why do you really want to do this, I've barely talked to you since seventh grade, Matt" she said sitting against the wall beside the bed I was sitting up on. My brain wanted to say "because I've been in love with you since the second grade", but I really just said "I don't know, we both hate this guy now, why not make it interesting." "Fine, why not, but we have to lay down some rules." For her I would kill Cole with my bare hands if it meant she was happy.