Chapter 11

Seoul, South Korea
12th January

The next morning was even worse. Jennie was still on the floor, with dry tears, she was leaning back on the soft mattress, her hands curled up on it and head over her arms.

She didn't want the night to end but it did, nothing waited for her, nothing cared about her. Jennie fell asleep when it was already dawn. Yes, she did stay up the whole night, crying and sobbing.

She woke up, really late. It was half past ten in the morning. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. Her eyes hurted when she touched it as she winced. She swear, her eyes are already swollen and its red and puffy, from crying so much.

She slowly stood up and sat on the bed.

She was still tired. She didn't feel like doing all her other works right now. Her heart told her to get up and stop being lazy but her mind told her to sleep. Who should she listen to? Obviously listening to her heart is good, because it told her not to be lazy. And being lazy means missing her daily schedules and its a big lose in a whole day! But wait.. she can't listen to her heart anymore! It told her to do something, and it was the worst decision she ever took. And she made the biggest mistake in her life by listening to her heart.

She will listen to her mind from now on. She is sleeping longer, thats final!

Jennie laid down and brought a pink soft her close to her, as she closed her eyes, going back to her slumber again.

________

Jisoo and her mother was cleaning up the kitchen after finishing their other works. They have been working since they finished their breakfast, hours ago.

Although, they noticed someone missing in the breakfast table. And it was Jennie.

She didn't come downstairs and her mother knows she is mad at her. But she didn't think about it much.

"Mom? What happened to Jennie.." Jisoo asked, a little hesitant at first. She knows what the reason is but she needs to make sure it is what she thinks. Jisoo decided to comfort her one and only sister at this point, she wants to cheer her up so that she agrees to them, without hesitating.

"Uhm.. I don't know. She didn't get out of her room since last night.. when I told her about it.." the mother replied.

"Mom, are you sure she's alright?" Jisoo worriedly asked.

The mother sighed and nodded. "Of course she is. She's just a little nervous about it. Dont worry about her, she'll manage everything." the mother said and walked away, to do other works.

Jisoo heaved a sigh. Oh well..

Jisoo washed her hands and dried them with the towel. She poured a glass of water and drank it. She then swiftly walked upstairs and knocked on Jennie's door, even though she was very hesitant and was worried about her reaction.

"Jennie?" Jisoo called out her name softly. But their was so response. She thought the door was locked but it was actually open, as she turned the knob of the door and walked inside.

To her surprise, Jennie was still sleeping. The blanket only covered her legs as Jisoo walked closer and tucked the blanket over Jennie's body, to fully cover her up. Jisoo caressed her hair and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Tears were visible in her cheeks. Her eyes were swollen, Jisoo could see them even though her eyes were closed and she was sleeping.