Chapter 16

Seoul, South Korea
3rd February.

A couple of days past. The two families planned everything. And the date is fixed now. There are still 21 days left till the wedding. Taehyung and Jennie's engagement will start just a few days later. Which is way too early and fast.

Now the two are just busy preparing themselves. Ever since Jennie's friends heard about the marriage, they started to cheer her up which worked. She no longer feels the bad emotions, that teared her up all the time. Taehyung's close friends also heard about the marriage, but he told them when everything was confirmed and the event dates were fixed. They also gave him full support and cheered him up, but for him, it didn't work at all. So they failed.

Jennie and her friends have been shopping the whole day today. Since the engagement is just a week away. Jennie was terrified when she heard that its starting too soon! She knows that most of time a engagement happens like years before the wedding but.. for them they'll have another week till they get married. What kind of planning is this? It sounds illegal to her, but oh, well she can't stop them, right?

Taehyung and his friends were on a shopping spree as well. They were particularly purchasing the rings. And it was Taehyung's responsibility. His father wanted to join but he got a bit sick so he couldn't. Taehyung was in the same situation as Jennie. He was shocked when he heard about their plan. Shouldn't they give them another month? Like the engagement this month and the marriage next month? That would have been perfect. Cause they gotta get to know each other too, get close and talk a little. Or perhaps pass days together, go on dates which will help them get close before they officially get married. But no. Never. It won't happen. They have to do what their parents tell them to do. Even if it is for their bad, they goods, they still gotta agree to them. Cause they are obedient childs.

Currently, Taehyung is at the jewelry shop, to get the engagement ring. With Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi and Jin.

"Man, just choose one already, na!" Jungkook whined at Taehyung. They have been here for almost an hour now. And Taehyung still didn't pick any rings. Taehyung side eyed them as he sighed.

"I don't know what to choose!" Taehyung annoyedly said.

"God.. are you even getting married? If you can't choose this then what will you do in the future, Tae?" Jimin spoke.

"Hyung, can you just choose it for me? I don't know a thing about this so please," Taehyung asked.

"I can but I won't. Cause it's your marriage not mine. Just think honestly and choose from these. Take your time." Jimin replied as he signaled Taehyung to choose the rings.

Taehyung heaved a sigh and turned around, to the massive rings display.

The shop was enormous. It had different corners and sections. Different brands were also portioned onto sides and sizes there. It had a lot of space. There was also a sitting area there, in cas someone needs to take some rest or think a little for a while, they could sit there.

They wanted to come here cause its one of the best shops and it has a huge population. It had the best accessories. People always rushed to purchase things whenever a new discount arrives. Basically when new items drops in special occasions. People just jumps for it.

Most of the things were expensive. Of course it would be. It was jewelry after all. It had the best reputation from any other things. So most of the time rich and wealthy individuals shops from there. There were cheap stuff too. If poor and indigent people comes, the people that has less money.