Chapter 23

A week have already passed after their marriage and them living together. Nothing felt special though. It didn't feel like they are married, just living together.

However, they is a great improvement in them. They talk without any reasons, now. Like how a few days back they just avoided each other most of times, did their own works and talked to each other only when there is any particular reasons.

But now, Taehyung and Jennie talks pretty often. Not that often, but anytime now.

Currently, Taehyung is at the office. While Jennie is at home, tidying up the house.

Just a week, and Jennie is already exhausted by the amount of work she have to do. A lot of works.

And the worst part is cooking. The worst. She have to cook a lot of things including side dishes too which is hard. And its for three to four durations.

And now Taehyung's lunch too. That he'll be eating at the office.

So basically its really, really hard. So damn hard!

Chaeyoung called her last night, and said that she'll be visiting them today. So there are a lot preparations too. It's just her best friend though.

Jennie entered their shared bedroom and started cleaning it up.

Jennie tries her best to keep it all neat and clean, and it is as always. But Taehyung... well Taehyung is making things a little messy. A little too messy.

Specially the closet that they are sharing together. And also the desk. His things are all scattered around. Everything that he uses is disorganized, all the time.

She sighed looking at those messed up things.

She organized them into its right order, folded and put back the clothes in the right placed and changed the bedsheet into a new one.

She put her phone to charge. She barely gets to scroll her phone these days. I guess she's no more "the internet girl" not that she is married and takes care of the rest of house and her husband like a good wife.

She didn't even unpack her bagpack yet, her notebooks and other books are still in there. Well, no time for them.

But today, she decided to and put it in a good place.

Unpacking all her things from the bagpack, she displayed them in the shelve and a few things in the desk.

Once done, she put the bagpack somewhere safe.

Phew, that didn't take that long. She can do her other things on time now!

Entering the big kitchen, she started making lunch. Chaeyoung said she'll be there in the afternoon or maybe in evening.

Jennie wants Chaeyoung to live for the night, she didn't tell her yet though but she will insist her to when she is here. Well, Chae should really stay here for the night! That will be really great!

Jennie did tell Taehyung about it, last night after she heard Chae coming the today. He didn't say anything, but just listened and replied a simple, "Okay,"

Didn't sound 'cold' at all for Jennie. It sounded a lot normal. A lot normal than his usual attitude and personality.

Jennie had her lunch at time. She doesn't like being alone. And eating all alone felt so lonely. She wants Taehyung to be back, asap.