Chapter 26

One month and five days passed away. It's not like an anniversary, like a month one, but its just a completion of an month after they you married. After the wedding.

The current month is about to end too.

Today is a sunday, so basically Taehyung is home as well.

It's his free day, so he decided to enjoy it without any works not even in his laptop.

The only thing he has in mind is just hanging out with his friends outside somewhere. Or maybe just randomly stroll around the city or the towns.

But all of a sudden, it started raining heavily. And it wasted all his plans.

He had literally no choice but to stay at home and watch the rain. Which intensified every single minute.

It was a normal rainfall though. No thunders, no storms nothing falling with the rain. Just a rain.

There's a different kind of feeling when it rains during the winter season. A bit different.

The best feeling is when there's a rain of relief after a long struck heatwave.

But now that its during the winter season, it doesn't that bad either. Just a little more coolness to the weather and the temperature getting lower and lower. Adding up some more cold feeling.

Here Jennie is, in the kitchen trying to prepare the food but her mind is so distracted, thinking about some shits. Really just shits nothing else.

When all of a sudden, one of the dinnerware ceramic plate slipped out of her hands and it fell on the floor, scattered all broken into pieces.

Jennie gasped. The piece of glass almost touched her skin, which could make another cut like from the hostel one. When she broke one of her dishes there.

She remembered, how big of a cut she had and then Tzuyu helped her with it. And it healed day by day because of her help and cooperation.

The sound of glasses breaking was pretty noisy and was quite loud too. The sound of it can make anyone panic, like seriously anyone and everyone. It's just such thing.

Taehyung heard it from the living room, he knew something was wrong in the kitchen as he got up and came into the kitchen. Only to see half of the kitchen filled with pieces of broken glasses, and Jennie crouched down trying to clean up the area. The first thing his eyes catched was the little, really just a small wound thing that looked more like a cut. It must be the pieces of the dish!

At first, he didn't seem to care and just walk away and go back do whatever he wants but when he saw the little blood intensifying and dropping, the first he did was rush to her.

Of course Jennie realized him coming close to her so she just looked up at him to see so much concern and worryness. Is he worried about the dish that is broken or did something happened?

Jennie didn't think much but when she looked down and saw her hand in such condition, her eyes widened. What?! When and how did it cut her skin? She was aware about it but now.... she didn't even realize this!

Taehyung's eyes shifted to the glasses and then back at her, as he looked down at her hand that was red and the blood still flowing slowly. The skin was wounded, scratched and cut.

Taking the hand gently into his grip, he scanned the skin. It was badly wounded. And it needs to be treated well before it gets infected.

When he almost touched the area, Jennie winced. "Uhm... I-I'm alright."

"No, you're not!" Taehyung looked at her with furrowed brows. Like can't you see what had happened? are you blind?!

He was looking so intensely into her brown cat like pretty eyes, that she can say that she almost blushed. No, like everyone would, right? A man as hot and handsome as him looking at you like that will always make you shy! Specially when you like him.