Prologue

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Today was the day the certain male with snow-white hair and Six Eyes, which are a vibrant blue color, had his day off as the teacher of four first-year Jujutsu students.

He was the pride of his clan and widely recognized as the strongest in the world. He was none other than Gojo Satoru, the special grade of Jujutsu Sorcerer.

As for now, he was relaxing on his deckchair in the yard while drinking his sweet juice as he had sweet teeth due to the stress caused by the higher-ups.

He let out a soft sigh before wondering what his precious little sister was doing currently. "It's so boring without N/n here." he then continued to rest on his deckchair.

(N/n = nickname)

It strangely felt so calm for the white-haired male today or maybe not.

*BOOM*

The sudden sound of an explosion in the living room made him alert as he put his guard up and immediately got up off the chair before going to check whether there were intruders inside the house.

'Curses? but I couldn't feel anything right now. maybe sorcerer...? Nah, there's no cursed energy around here.' the male thought while walking slowly toward the sources of the sounds.

It was weird because he couldn't even sense anything around him and his six eyes couldn't figure out what was that but he being the Gojo Satoru, always confident in himself that the intruders couldn't defeat him.

Soon, what he discovered soon did shocked him.

-Meanwhile-

"Seriously? Why do I always have to carry all of your things, Kugisaki?" Asked the pink-haired teen, Itadori Yuji with a deadpan face as he could be seen was carrying the mountain of shopping bags.

The said girl with mid-length brown hair that reaches to her neck, Kugisaki Nobara turned to him with an irritated expression on her face. "Haa?! Got a problem with that?!"

Itadori gave her an 'I-am-good' face. "No, ma'am."

This scene was being watched by the other two first-year Jujutsu students, Fushiguro Megumi and Gojo Y/n as both of us could only sweatdrop at them and felt bad for the pink-haired teen.

Your phone rang suddenly, making you pull it out and look at the ID caller. it was "dumbo brother" also known as your older brother. You made a face that got noticed by Fushiguro as he said.

"ugh."

"oh, it's Gojo-sensei, right?"

You sighed tiredly and nodded. It's not like you had a bad relationship with him or what, he did help me to escape from that hell clan but you just can't handle his antics sometimes. in other words, he's freaking annoying shit.

You picked it up. "Aniki–"

(Aniki = older brother)

"N/N HELP!!!" You got cut off when your older brother shouted at the top of his lungs which made your ears hurt and rang due to the loudness.

"What the hell?! don't shout!"

"N/n! There are weird-looking cats inside our house!"

You were dumbfounded by this before walking away from the other three, sitting on the bench that was not too far. "Huh? It's just cats."

"They are not normal cats, N/n! They look like they're wearing makeup! They're freaks! Ouch! Don't scratch me!" The wail of cats could be heard on the other side followed by hissing.

(Let's just pretend that Gojo Satoru was in a situation of Wilfred Warrior.)

You almost laughed at his remarks. "pfft! wearing makeup?! Seriously? Maybe they just had unique colors of furs?"

"No, N/n! you need to come home now! They look like a freaking grandma! They are staring at me without even blinking! It scares me to death. Especially this one with white fur and orchid eyes! he looks like he wants to kill me!"

you sighed. "alright, alright. I am on my way, okay."

"Please hurry up! This one odd guy with blond fluffy fur and had his fur tied up in his head tries to climb me with his weird ass proud-looking face! hey, stop that! Shoo! Shoo!"

You chuckled at his struggle as you stood up and walked towards the commotion that Itadori and Kugisaki caused in broad daylight. "On my way now, aniki. Bye." You said and ended the call then you grabbed those three's attention.

"Sorry, guys but there's something caught up suddenly, so I have to go. See you later." You said and bid them goodbye as they did the same.

"See you later in school, Y/n-chan," Itadori said with a smile plastered on his face.

"Don't forget about our girl out, Y/n!" Said Kugisaki before the black-haired teen said next.

"Tell Gojo-sensei, don't be late for the class tomorrow."

You could only laugh awkwardly at this and reply with "Haha sure." before going off towards my house that you shared with my older brother.

You arrived at your destination and as soon as you opened the door, you were being met by a hug from the tall ass dude, Gojo Satoru who clinging to you, making you almost fall cause of his weight.

"N/n! You finally come home!" Your dramatic older brother said with fake tears in his eyes.

"Stop it, dumbass! Let me go now! You're heavy!" You yelled as you were struggling to keep your balance.

He let out a cry. "You don't have to be mean to your onii-chan!"

You gave him a ball of a fist on his head. "Onii-chan my ass!"

"Wahh!!" He cried and let go of you, falling dramatically to the floor. "My little sister is so mean!"

You let out a tired sigh, dusting your outfit before noticing some creatures were staring in your direction, cats. They were divided into two groups which made you a little weird about it but just shrugged them off.

*stare*

Their stare was full of curiosity and interest in you. The moment then got abruptly interrupted by none other than your older brother.

"what the hell are you guys looking at my little sister?!" He glared at them. His remarks made a few of them hiss at him while you could only sweatdrop at this situation as you wondered how you get involved in this kind of thing.

"So... it's gonna be a long and tiring day..."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰