/ᐠ - ˕ -マ

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Feline's Side Story 3:

"That cat sure is fat. Looks at his stomach wiggling." Baji whispered to Kazutora before laughing to themselves as the male thought that the chubby cat was cute.

"I bet that cat can't jump on that kitchen counter." Said Kazutora next, snickering.

"That cat acts more unusual than us here," Draken stated, looking at the sitting tabby orange cat while Chifuyu nodded, agreeing with him as his cat never acted like that.

"This world is really interesting, right Kisaki~?" Hanma uttered while the said male just sighed and thought 'More work needs to get done.'

"I will kill every single one of them." The orchid-eyed male muttered venomously as he had this hateful expression on his face. He couldn't handle all this overwhelming situation as he thought that there would be more obstacles that would prevent his goal of making his ideal brother.

'Izana.' Kakucho who was at his side thought in genuinely concerned about him.

They were chatting to one another until this one statement completely silent them as they were shocked when the same chubby cat was talking in... human language?

"Care to explain?"

Their mouth was gaped open in astonishment and their eyes widened.

"Damn, the cat is not meowing," Chifuyu stated, sweating bullets and glancing at others.

"Wow, a talking cat." Emma on the other hand, was in awe as she couldn't believe she had met a real one apart from the movie she had seen so far.

"Why do you look so amazed at this, Emma-chan?" Hina asked, sweatdropping at her friend while Yuzuha nodded her head, wondering the same question.

"Oh, nothing. just surprised."

"He spoke." Takemichi's soul almost left his body as he was pale as a white paper. He used to think that time leaping was already weird enough for him to handle but there more in this Jujutsu world.

If only he knew how this Jujutsu world was working...

Mitsuya and Hakkai changed their look at each other as they didn't know how to react to this kind of situation.

Angry and Smiley laughed a little, not because the talking cat was funny, it's quite creepy, to be honest, but they laughed because of others' reactions, especially Baji and Kazutora who made fun of that tabby orange cat.

Baji snapped his head at Chifuyu in excitement. "Let's teach Peke J how to talk."

The said male was dumbfounded at this. "Huh? What? Baji-san?"

Kazutora deadpan, hearing Baji's words. "Dumb."

"This shit becoming more weird," Draken commented.

"...now I'm scared of the cat more than that weird crystal eyes dude, aniki," Rindou muttered.