≽^-˕-^≼

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Feline Side Story 5:

"Kayden-san. What is that thing? Is it harmful to Y/n-chan?"

Takemichi asked the older male beside him as all of their heads peeked up at the concrete. They were on top of the building, watching the scene where you and this unknown male who attacked you a few minutes ago.

The said male nonchalantly answered with "You should ask her and no." while checking your surroundings for any danger.

The cats sweatdropped. 'He doesn't have any intention to explain it to us...' before turning to you once again, seeing Fushiguro was now conscious as he got up, approaching.

"Finally the pretty boy is awake. Please help Y/n-chan now." Yuzuha said, earning a glance from Hakkai.

"Pretty boy? The sea urchin guy?" Her little brother raised one eyebrow in confusion while Mitsuya just watched their communication.

"What? I'm just saying." The girl rolled her eyes slightly.

The blue cat was dumbfounded at this. 'Before this Takemichi... and now him?' He thought before his gaze slowly turned to the black-haired male.

They saw you immediately close the door when you noticed the slight movement on Fushiguro, making them tilt their heads at why you did that.

"Why did she close it?" Kisaki threw Kayden a question as the cats waited for his answer.

The chubby cat then answered. "Because her friends never know about that thing. Only me and Gojo Satoru know about it."

Draken joined in. "Why?"

"It's for her own good too. If others know about it, especially the higher-ups, they won't be hesitant to kill her," Kayden stated as his voice turned venomously when he mentioned the last sentence, making the cats gulp as they were quite curious about why those people wanted to do that to you.

Hina and Emma gasped softly while Yuzuha knitted her eyebrow. Takemichi had his worried face, eyeing you as he thought 'Why do people want to kill someone nice like her?'

Smiley and Angry stated. "Damn."

Hanma spoke next. "That fucked up."

Rindou also commented after that. "This world sure screws up."

Baji groaned. "What's wrong with them though?" Chifuyu nodded his head, agreeing with his former Division Captain's statement.

Kazutora laughed halfheartedly with eyes twitching as he was pissed by the fact that those so-called higher-ups will target a fragile girl like you. Oh, only if he knows...

Mikey kissed his teeth. "I won't let that happen." His words made Izana scoff loud enough for the small blond cat to hear him as he glared at the white one. "What?"