ฅ^•⩊•^ฅ

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Feline's Side Story 1:

"You're overwhelming outnumbered. What'll you do about it? This better be entertaining, Toman. Let's start with a vanguard fight." Said Izana before the one-to-one fight started between Tenjiku and Toman.

Fortunately, Toman wins the one-to-one fight easily which shocks all of them. Takemichi then let out a war cry before they marched forward but out of the blue, their vision blacked out and they felt like they got sucked by something.

*BOOM*

Takemichi jumped when he heard the loud explosion and accidentally stepped on someone's tail 'Cat's tail?' Thought the teen before the owner of the tail hissed in pain.

"Ow, watch it, Takemitchy!"

"Ah! sorry, Mikey-kun!" He apologized before realizing "Huh?! You're here, Mikey-kun?!" The teen shouted in disbelief before turning to look at the said male, only to be met by a blond cat.

"Mikey!" Emma called out before hugging him, shocking the said male and Takemichi as they witnessed the little sister die in Mikey's hold.

"E-Emma? You're alive?" Draken joined in with a shock and yet longing expression played on his face. The girl nodded at him but their conversation abruptly got cut off by the lankly guy... lankly cat to be exact.

"Aw, what a memorable reunion." He said with a grin and continued while Kisaki was in the back, watching. "Fancy to meet you guys here."

"Hanma! Kisaki!" Draken growled when he remembered those two killed the girl that he loved. He couldn't control his anger and was about to punch him but Chifuyu jumped in time.

"Wait a minute! Don't you guys feel weird with our bodies?"

"Now you mentioned it, Chifuyu. we had four legs with paws and... ears." Takemichi stated, touching his ears as his soul almost left his body before Hina came to him and calmed him down by licking his face.

"H-Hina?!" The male was surprised by the sudden act and blushed at it.

"What are you doing, Hina?" Yuzuha came from who knows where tilting her head.

"Hmm? Cat things maybe?"

"Oh, you guys also here?" Said the familiar voice.

"Mitsuya!" Takemichi greeted him and so did the lilac-haired male. Hakkai followed his division leader and was met with others along with Angry and Smiley.

"Damn! I feel funny!" Someone shouted, making all of them turn in sync and see their once-dead friend.

"Baji?!"

"Huh?!"

"You're alive too?! But... how-"

"Don't ask me! I'm not that smart to solve this kind of riddle, dumbasses!"