▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The cat named Kayden sat on the sofa with a really unpleasant face as he looked at you menacingly. Satoru just averted his eyes to the other place before he flew from the scene while praying for you in facing your mentor.

Yes, Kayden was your mentor and also your brother's friend. The male was not a cat from the start.

(Yep, he is Kayden from Eleceed. He will be a great help in the Shibuya arc)

The chubby cat talked in human language. "Care to explain?"

This discovery shocked all of the cats as they just heard the chubby cat talk just like humans rather than meow just like them.

You sweated profusely at this. "Well... you should asked the one and only Gojo Satoru." You spoke turning away immediately, throwing all the problems into your older brother before focusing on readying the dinner again.

The white-haired male who succeeded in fleeing away from the house suddenly felt quite cold as he shivered at the sudden breeze. "I should buy more treats for him then." He knew you would blame him for all that chaos, you're his little sister after all.

Kayden looked away from you and sighed tiredly before slumping down on the sofa, looking all burnt out. Simba also left the kitchen and went towards the other cats, joining them in staring at the newcomer.

"I hope they're not a nuisance in the house." He stated before dazing off.

"Don't worry, you will get used to them." You said, reassuring him with a smile as the cat just answered with hummed. 'He must be so tired, guarding all night.' You thought as you guessed the male woke up all night just to keep an eye on pests around here.

Kayden took a nap for a moment before it got ruined when he felt something on top of his body, making him snap his eyes open and yell out. "What the?! Stay away from me!" He jumped away from the curious Simba.

Then the chubby cat climbed on the kitchen counter effortlessly. "Don't ask me to play with you. I'm not your friend." He stated before noticing something odd when Brave joined them and meowed something. "Huh?"

"Kid."

While you were busy with cooking, Kayden suddenly called you out which made you jolted a bit before turning around. "Yes, Kayden-san?"

"Where are they coming from?" He asked, referring to the group of cats.

"Uhm... aniki said they just appeared out of nowhere. Why?"

He was silent for a moment before replying with "They're not from this world."

You widened your eyes at this. "Huh? How did you know?"

Then the chubby cat just answered nonchalantly. "They told me. Don't forget that I still can understand the cat's language."

You laughed awkwardly and decided to shrug it off for now until your older brother came. He might know something. "Right..." Something just popped up in your mind. "Kayden-san, are you hungry?"