ฅ^._.^ฅ

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Feline's Side Story 2:

Who was seen as our current caretaker tried to calm all of us before she exchanged a few words with her older brother sternly while the older one was being dramatic and all.

"You don't have to be so mean to them, aniki." Said the h/c haired female, gesturing to us.

We nodded in agreement, huffing a bit. "Caretaker-chin understand us." Mikey started while most of Toman agreed.

The older sibling then complained about how you always took their side which was quite pleased for us to hear before her words struck us like a reality.

"What? I mean they're cats after all. They're weak creatures."

"Oh, nah..."

They went silent for a moment with an 'excuse me' face as Baji ranted about it. "Wait until you see us fight, strangers!"

Hanma took this opportunity to climb into one of the sofas and lay on it. "I don't mind being called that by her. I can use that to my advantage~"

"Shut up, Zombie!" Draken roared.

"What? Want a piece of me, Draken<3"

The said male glared at him. Meanwhile, the Haitani brothers went to explore the nearby place and found what seemed like a cat's bed, then they wondered whether those siblings had another cat.

Izana as always had his scowl, kissing his teeth and looking away. "peasant." while Kakucho nervously glanced at his proclaimed king.

Then all of them saw the tall ass dude coming to them with a rather proud face then he started boasting about himself "They're weak creatures and I'm the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer in the world."

'Jujutsu Sorcerer?' Thought Takemichi and Kisaki at the same time as they probably took notice of that weird call.

Some Tenjiku and Toman members, on the other hand, couldn't care less about the Jujutsu things as they felt quite challenged by the male in front of them.

Izana made a note to teach him a lesson when he was sleeping in the night. Mikey, Baji, and Kazutora were thinking of pulling a prank on him, putting his toothbrush in the toilet is a good idea too. Rindou clicked his tongue at this while Ran couldn't miss a chance to tease his little brother.

Oh boy, if only they knew how strong Gojo Satoru is...

After that, the same siblings were discussing about keeping us, or more like the younger one was persistent about us staying here while the older one objected to the idea but it fell on deaf ears when the h/c haired female approached us.

Izana's fur stood up angrily. "Don't you dare come near, woman!"

Mikey just shook his head at his older brother's behavior before he happily skipped to you, trying to get your attention all into himself. "Caretaker-chin! Look at me!"