Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rudransh was sitting in front of Holy fire waiting for his Bride to arrive

Rudransh was sitting in front of Holy fire waiting for his Bride to arrive . He was getting married to the love of his life Kavya Raghuvanshi. He was excited and nervous at a same time. He looked around to see his family looking happy the eldest son of the family was finally getting married after lots of persuasion.

Priest announced to bring the bride. Kiyara his Sister in law and His soon to be Wife's bestfriend went to bring her. Not many people were invited for the wedding only close relatives of both families and their friends were present.

He looked up as he saw Kiyara rushed to Kavya's father and whispered something "what" he shouted gaining everyone's attention. Everyone went to him and he told them what happened. Rudransh couldn't hear anything they were saying.

Kavya's father sat in the chair holding his head in his hand looking down while her mother was crying. He brother rushed outside the hall. Rudransh got up from his place and walked to them "what happened?" He asked, everyone looked at him with pity in their eyes.

He looked at Kiyara and asked again "what happened Kiyara where is Kavya." She passed him a letter and said "she ran away" he looked at her shock and took letter from her. He read the letter and rushed outtside the hall to search for her.

He looked for her everywhere, Railway station, bus stop, their favourite places...He was looking for her when rain started poring tears falling from his eyes mixing with rain. He looked for her in the storm but couldn't find her.

He tried looking for her everywhere.
But he couldn't find her
Why? The question always lingered in his mind
Why did she leave...

That day he was broken the person he trusted with his everything left him. He tried to hate her. He made himself believe that she left him for another guy but it was of no use he couldn't hate her. He still trusted her, he knew there was some reason to why she left and he wanted to find out the reason. He needed Answers which only she can give.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present {2 years later}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rudransh was done with his surgeries for the day and was sitting in his cabin completing report when someone barged in his Cabin. He looked up to see his best friend and one of the best private investigators of India "Akash Rawat"

"We found her" Akash said as he stood in front of Rudransh. Akash being Rudransh's best friend always kept eyes on things related to Kavya so that he can trace her down. For the last 2 years it was like dead end searching for her she was nowhere to be found.